Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
After patch Steam Build 1366 , I have played 50 Over match , Have found there too much jerk when fielder throws back on running broadcast 3 , also in broadcast 1 camera is now jerking .
Game has lost camera smoothness .

Last edited:

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Can you please let us know the work around for academy? for any team I'm getting game crash. I want to download teams from wasteyouryouth
If you are searching for players, select players, male, creator username, player surname, do not include logo. You can also select playface only as yes. Search and then do quick download of the player (triangle for ps5 I believe). Have to search each player individually for playface download or else it will either crash or will download without eyebrows (if you don't use quick download.

Same thing for teams but teams have uniform issues in ps5 where uniforms aren't showing up properly.

Rain94

School Cricketer
I'm currently testing the After Touch controls, but only the vertical input values, both straight up and straight down. I've set the game up for 2 players at the Gabba with the Hard/Dry test slider found in the other thread (@Rumple43). I have moved both strikers out of the way since they remain in that position over after over, great for testing. I've set my bowling skill to Very Easy so that I can replicate Perfect/Ideal as much as possible (90% success rate). I have probably bowled close to 100 balls now with Anderson and Broad, all Standard deliveries, good length, without any seam angle. I can say without a doubt, the after touch has absolutely no effect on length using Pro control. The far fixed camera works well for testing. Unfortunately, I'm playing on the PS5 and couldn't take a more scientific approach. Try it for yourselves. You will see that it has no effect.

Last edited:

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
After patch Steam Build 1366 , I have played 50 Over match , Have found there too much jerk when fielder throws back on running broadcast 3 , also in broadcast 1 camera is no jerking .
Game has lost camera smoothness .
Can you confirm if the pitch slider duration is working or not on steam after the latest patch. If not, could you please raise a ticket as well?

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there any slider available which can increase the bowling speed perception of spinners??
if you want them to bowl faster increase the spin bounce they will bowl faster

Lohit88

Club Cricketer
Quick question - can anybody share me the ID which I can download and replace all the rosters to it's correct names from academy?
I'm slightly confused. For a change my academy worked and I downloaded 'wasteyouryouth' teams (for now India, Pakistan, Afghanistan). But I see team roster are the same. Seems like just uniform and all got downloaded. I'll report a ticket to BA as uniforms / logos are all over the place.

Now if I have to download somebody else's team, will it override the uniforms? I may sound confused but trust me I am lol..

For now all I'm thinking to do is to download a team where all the roster names get replaced by their original names.

gleebo41

School Cricketer
Can someone please help me test something on PS4 or 5

i disconnected the internet to my system and played the game and the game is playing very well and smooth and fielders are not running in quicksand.

can others please test the gameplay by disconnecting your internet to your console and seem if the game plays much better?

it could be an issue with BA servers running in the background ( Eg the academy )
if the game isn’t lagging or have slow fielders and the throw meter and bowling meter isn’t lagging then this could be the cause of a lot of gameplay lag issues.

Lohit88

Club Cricketer

i disconnected the internet to my system and played the game and the game is playing very well and smooth and fielders are not running in quicksand.

can others please test the gameplay by disconnecting your internet to your console and seem if the game plays much better?

it could be an issue with BA servers running in the background ( Eg the academy )
if the game isn’t lagging or have slow fielders and the throw meter and bowling meter isn’t lagging then this could be the cause of a lot of gameplay lag issues.
I'll try shortly

wasbir2000

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
one thing I have noticed with AI is that if one of your bowler is getting thrashed pretty much the same way again and again by the AI then just change the bowler.
Dont know why but AI starts to play differently when a new bowler comes in
I guess thats a good thing too.
Will try. But I find t20 is too much tilted towards AI batting in C22. There was a balance in C19 where like the real game tight line and length was rewarded.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I guess, Pitch marker issue is somehow related to after touch... When ever AI use after touch, Pitch marker timing fluctuate...

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes it is. I also have a blue bar under the score while batting with Mid Cam
Yea but what's the purpose of it is what boggles my mind

johanna

School Cricketer

I am on PS4, being connected/disconnected doesn't seem to impact my game. I only play Career though, so maybe Career mode is isolated from what you are suggesting.

I have only noticed lag/stutters when another game is downloading in the background, which could be because other resources required are being used for that and it is quite expected to happen.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
So there is no overcast and cloudy weather conditions in Cricket 22. Thats such a basic feature and its bad if its missing or am I missing something there?

Users who are viewing this thread