Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
It turns out I am getting a Ps5 for Christmas (have ps4 now) , please don't tell me I have to pay another £50 for this, it hasn't been worth it yet paying for it just the once...
I don’t think you need to. You should be able to download the ps5 version from the store with the existing purchase itself

Harigoks

County Cricketer
It turns out I am getting a Ps5 for Christmas (have ps4 now) , please don't tell me I have to pay another £50 for this, it hasn't been worth it yet paying for it just the once...
I guess you'll have to. I have seen people have this issue where they have the game in PS4 but asked them to pay again when loading for ps5

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
omg! 31gb size only for academy

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So we can hope that it gets fixed in today's patch. Thanks for the reply guys. Much appreciated
Yeah I think this is widespread across PS4s - I've raised a ticket.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
What standalone? Doesn't it come with the game?

this is a free version of the academy only. basically aimed at console players, because we can't upload images for logos or playface on console, and without this we'd have to buy the game on PC in order to do so, which obviously nobody would since most are regretting buying the game once, let alone twice.

Users who are viewing this thread