Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Good grief, sir!! Either you're a desperately failing comedian or you're utterly deluded(???) If it doesn't cause too much mental trauma in the process, we'll allow you to choose ;).

(Do you just not want to deal with it or are you just happy to ignore the fact that tens or possibly hundreds of thousands have already paid a significant premium for a product that has since been found wanting in almost every possible regard or remains broken? Enough said really ;).)
-----***------

Otherwise,

If it's not passing Xbox testing & scrutiny, & it's not up to a predefined acceptable standard, then by default it IS failing, period.

The manner in which some rather veiled explanations are also repeatedly offered of how Xbox keep refusing these patches also reads as if they [BA] have no prior experience of Xbox or their testing procedures. Obviously, that's not the case & those procedures didn't suddenly fall into their laps from the skies above..... It's just something else on a now growing list of issues that BA were woefully unprepared for with a radically unfinished product. Only in this instance, it's finally caught up with them & now continues to bite them squarely on the backside as a direct result. (I fail to see how Xbox are at fault here by turning down patches that don't meet predefined standards.) Lord help them if they don't learn some rapid lessons here & this drags on. (I'm personally a bit "bah humbug" when it comes to Xmas myself ;), nevertheless, I still remain truly empathetic for any individual (especially sprogs) that now may well receive what's essentially a DOA Xbox copy on disc for Xmas too if a patch isn't very rapidly pushed through this week :(. That tends to stick in the proverbial memory banks of upset kids & parents alike for...., well, forever really.)

I don't want to turn this into a game of "them and us" either as it's painfully obvious that's not what this about at all. (Anyone with a degree of common sense who has remained even loosely informed over the state of this release can realise that easily enough alone.) Meanwhile, the entire Xbox consumer/fan base remain stuck with the now notoriously & completely broken day one release BA pushed out upon us ALL.)

The current state of affairs regarding Xbox has unequivocally reached an unacceptable level of professional conduct, & the trust of each & every consumer (regardless of platform) has also been breached. Especially given the pre-release attitude of absolute silence about any of these known issues, & the publicity videos that BA did participate in that were released via third parties that gave the impression that we could ALL expect a working & "acceptable" product on release day when that impression couldn't have been further from the truth. (Not until the day of its release when there was ultimately no other choice than to "fess up" did BA finally admit the fact that the game had -- "A lot of issues". (That was without doubt an understatement of epic proportions, it was far too little too late, & for many still remains an unaddressed reality.)

(Yes, modern game developers can sail awfully close to the wind at times with their practice of taking pre-orders & failing deadlines or publicly pushing an unfinished product out far too early. It's not an acceptable or popular practice by far & many have simply continued to get away with that practice in the past, but there are exceptions to every rule & BA's gamble is backfiring horribly. This is a prime example of just how quickly & spectacularly things can go pear shaped if electing to roll those particular dice!

BA apparently need to adjust their approach to resolving this Xbox debacle entirely & they need to do it pretty damn quickly as the Xmas holiday rapidly approaches as that's just compounding already significant issues further still. If nothing else, I'd like to see a complete but temporary halt to all PS & PC patches at this stage (unless resolving an urgent game breaking issue of itself), while the ENTIRE BA team is immediately brought to bear on resolving this initial Xbox patch once & for all. As soon as the first patch is released for Xbox successfully, obviously staff can immediately return back to their routine department. The reasons for this are completely self observant & it's not about denying something from others, it's about others accepting a very small delay themselves while those that have remained stuck since day one are merely given the opportunity to catch up, especially in the hope that BA can fix this mess for kids etc. rather than they face this kind of disappointment as an Xmas gift. If only to alter the existing experience from completely broken to partially broken, (even that would be something). Before anyone starts bleating at that viewpoint, I also own many titles for PC myself & of course I have countless friends or family who also use a PC or PS for gaming too, as well as Xbox ;). Ergo, I'm fully aware of the situation on all sides of the "platform fence", so to speak ;).

This frightful patch issue is not about favouritism, starting a platform war, or neither does it disguise a "them & us" backdrop/mentality!! It's purely about priorities at this stage! BA seriously need to alter theirs if only until they get one patch through Xbox testing after these REPEATED failures, especially while other platforms disappear off into the distance too. A huge number of customers have now essentially entered a stage of open neglect regardless of the "Tweeted" reasons. (Ultimately, who can really trust any reasons that are posted on a social media platform given the absolute breach of trust that now surrounds the release of this title???) Meanwhile, BA are clearly still not taking this seriously enough or apparently lack the vision to divert and/or reassign the FULL resources at their disposal to address what is undoubtedly the most serious problem they presently have. (WAKE UP!!)

The PC & PS versions are now at least playable to some degree, (ongoing known issues notwithstanding), no real harm would come from a brief pause in the patches these other platforms may receive when you consider the current situation (all aggravating factors, the time of year, & the scope of those presently stuck in limbo), in its entirety.

Dealing with this Xbox problem piecemeal, with divided resources, while juggling far too many additional problems clearly just is not working. (It would take a pretty cold hearted individual PC or PS user at this stage to deny there's an obvious problem with BA & Xbox too or to insist that they themselves can't go without another patch for the next 3 or 4 days if it would help an entire platform receive their first patch to resolve the absolute worst of the reported game breaking problems on day 1 for Xmas as well!!!)

Enough is enough, Ross, you're right there!! Xbox testing is simply a formality that needs to be overcome, it's not some mysterious hidden art & as far as I'm aware it doesn't yet require animal sacrifice ;). Only BA have the power to shift their priorities to now do what's right. Or, if my distant observations of "the mob mentality" on the various social media platforms are any sort of a gauge of which way the wind is now blowing, leave an entire platform to grow in frustration, anger, disgust & growing resentment by the day at a time of year when any company can ill afford such an oversight without sustaining significant damage. (Other platform owners are still going to take note even if they're not presently so affected themselves. After all, if BA can carry on in such a manner with one platform, next time that platform so affected could be YOURS.)
Ok.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Good grief, sir!! Either you're a desperately failing comedian or you're utterly deluded(???) If it doesn't cause too much mental trauma in the process, we'll allow you to choose ;).

(Do you just not want to deal with it or are you just happy to ignore the fact that tens or possibly hundreds of thousands have already paid a significant premium for a product that has since been found wanting in almost every possible regard or remains broken? Enough said really ;).)
-----***------

Otherwise,

If it's not passing Xbox testing & scrutiny, & it's not up to a predefined acceptable standard, then by default it IS failing, period.

The manner in which some rather veiled explanations are also repeatedly offered of how Xbox keep refusing these patches also reads as if they [BA] have no prior experience of Xbox or their testing procedures. Obviously, that's not the case & those procedures didn't suddenly fall into their laps from the skies above..... It's just something else on a now growing list of issues that BA were woefully unprepared for with a radically unfinished product. Only in this instance, it's finally caught up with them & now continues to bite them squarely on the backside as a direct result. (I fail to see how Xbox are at fault here by turning down patches that don't meet predefined standards.) Lord help them if they don't learn some rapid lessons here & this drags on. (I'm personally a bit "bah humbug" when it comes to Xmas myself ;), nevertheless, I still remain truly empathetic for any individual (especially sprogs) that now may well receive what's essentially a DOA Xbox copy on disc for Xmas too if a patch isn't very rapidly pushed through this week :(. That tends to stick in the proverbial memory banks of upset kids & parents alike for...., well, forever really.)

I don't want to turn this into a game of "them and us" either as it's painfully obvious that's not what this about at all. (Anyone with a degree of common sense who has remained even loosely informed over the state of this release can realise that easily enough alone.) Meanwhile, the entire Xbox consumer/fan base remain stuck with the now notoriously & completely broken day one release BA pushed out upon us ALL.)

The current state of affairs regarding Xbox has unequivocally reached an unacceptable level of professional conduct, & the trust of each & every consumer (regardless of platform) has also been breached. Especially given the pre-release attitude of absolute silence about any of these known issues, & the publicity videos that BA did participate in that were released via third parties that gave the impression that we could ALL expect a working & "acceptable" product on release day when that impression couldn't have been further from the truth. (Not until the day of its release when there was ultimately no other choice than to "fess up" did BA finally admit the fact that the game had -- "A lot of issues". (That was without doubt an understatement of epic proportions, it was far too little too late, & for many still remains an unaddressed reality.)

(Yes, modern game developers can sail awfully close to the wind at times with their practice of taking pre-orders & failing deadlines or publicly pushing an unfinished product out far too early. It's not an acceptable or popular practice by far & many have simply continued to get away with that practice in the past, but there are exceptions to every rule & BA's gamble is backfiring horribly. This is a prime example of just how quickly & spectacularly things can go pear shaped if electing to roll those particular dice!

BA apparently need to adjust their approach to resolving this Xbox debacle entirely & they need to do it pretty damn quickly as the Xmas holiday rapidly approaches as that's just compounding already significant issues further still. If nothing else, I'd like to see a complete but temporary halt to all PS & PC patches at this stage (unless resolving an urgent game breaking issue of itself), while the ENTIRE BA team is immediately brought to bear on resolving this initial Xbox patch once & for all. As soon as the first patch is released for Xbox successfully, obviously staff can immediately return back to their routine department. The reasons for this are completely self observant & it's not about denying something from others, it's about others accepting a very small delay themselves while those that have remained stuck since day one are merely given the opportunity to catch up, especially in the hope that BA can fix this mess for kids etc. rather than they face this kind of disappointment as an Xmas gift. If only to alter the existing experience from completely broken to partially broken, (even that would be something). Before anyone starts bleating at that viewpoint, I also own many titles for PC myself & of course I have countless friends or family who also use a PC or PS for gaming too, as well as Xbox ;). Ergo, I'm fully aware of the situation on all sides of the "platform fence", so to speak ;).

This frightful patch issue is not about favouritism, starting a platform war, or neither does it disguise a "them & us" backdrop/mentality!! It's purely about priorities at this stage! BA seriously need to alter theirs if only until they get one patch through Xbox testing after these REPEATED failures, especially while other platforms disappear off into the distance too. A huge number of customers have now essentially entered a stage of open neglect regardless of the "Tweeted" reasons. (Ultimately, who can really trust any reasons that are posted on a social media platform given the absolute breach of trust that now surrounds the release of this title???) Meanwhile, BA are clearly still not taking this seriously enough or apparently lack the vision to divert and/or reassign the FULL resources at their disposal to address what is undoubtedly the most serious problem they presently have. (WAKE UP!!)

The PC & PS versions are now at least playable to some degree, (ongoing known issues notwithstanding), no real harm would come from a brief pause in the patches these other platforms may receive when you consider the current situation (all aggravating factors, the time of year, & the scope of those presently stuck in limbo), in its entirety.

Dealing with this Xbox problem piecemeal, with divided resources, while juggling far too many additional problems clearly just is not working. (It would take a pretty cold hearted individual PC or PS user at this stage to deny there's an obvious problem with BA & Xbox too or to insist that they themselves can't go without another patch for the next 3 or 4 days if it would help an entire platform receive their first patch to resolve the absolute worst of the reported game breaking problems on day 1 for Xmas as well!!!)

Enough is enough, Ross, you're right there!! Xbox testing is simply a formality that needs to be overcome, it's not some mysterious hidden art & as far as I'm aware it doesn't yet require animal sacrifice ;). Only BA have the power to shift their priorities to now do what's right. Or, if my distant observations of "the mob mentality" on the various social media platforms are any sort of a gauge of which way the wind is now blowing, leave an entire platform to grow in frustration, anger, disgust & growing resentment by the day at a time of year when any company can ill afford such an oversight without sustaining significant damage. (Other platform owners are still going to take note even if they're not presently so affected themselves. After all, if BA can carry on in such a manner with one platform, next time that platform so affected could be YOURS.)

I don't think anyone would begrudge XBox users a patch even if additional patches on other platforms are pushed out a bit. But honestly, you aren't missing much given the state of the game. The gaps in the game are so big & glaring that no amount of patching can fix them. In nutshell, the game is one big Random Number Generator (RNG) wrapped around by animations.

You want to play a cover drive, the RNG kicks in and determines where the ball should go - Cover fielder or Point. Edges and inside edges - cue in RNG again to get unrealistic edges which rocket to the fence. Shot selection by AI is all determined by faulty logic and RNG. You can bowl a goodish length on a 7th or 8th stump line outside off, and presto the AI decides to "pull" the delivery to the leg, and sometimes behind square which I've never seen played in an actual cricket match. While bowling, AI RNG determines which deliveries go to the leg and which ones on or around off. The whole cricketing logic is nothing but a broken RNG at this point and I doubt the whole "fix one thing and break two" patching game will do much.

I've the game on PS4 but the issues are so glaring I can't bring myself to play the game for more than 30-40 mins before I turn it off - rinse & repeat when the next patch lands. Nearly every aspect & mode of the game is broken and kudos to those who can derive any enjoyment out of playing it in its current state. However I do wish the Big Ant team take time off over Christmas, boxing day, and new year - don't think working through the holidays will do much for the game.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Playing on PS4 after the latest patch

The Good
1. Player mentality really do exist. I am playing career mode as an Indian player who got selected for my state. Currently in List A match (Kerala vs Mumbai), we were bowling first. Pritvi Shaw and Y Jaiswal were the opening batsman at their. It was a flat wicket and Shaw was slamming my bowlers all around the park. While our bowlers were able to keep Jaiswal under the hook the other one slammed a 200 in 140 odd balls like in real life. The risks Shaw was taking comparing a Jaiswal was way more.

2. Fielding is massively improved. Fielders are coordinating well between them to save runs and pick up balls before the boundary.

3. Sliders are working really well. I have separate sliders for every format and game type. With my skills and my understand of cricket, I was able to get varied results for matches with the below
1640067672252.png

4. Bowling with after touch : Really adds a lot of difference and variety to bowling. Was able to get some really unplayable balls and get wickets.
5. Smart AI - AI was playing same balls into different regions based on my field placements

The BAD - (must be covered by now by many others)
1. Offside batting - not explaining further
2. AI Field placements

3. Easy runs scored on leg side
4. caught and bowled by fast bowlers and spinners basically not even flinching when ball comes back at them.
5. Random edges
6. No-balls for height even when the ball is not short enough to be called a no-ball

But all in all, game seems to be in a way better shape than it got released. I am really sorry for the Xbox users and hoping all of can enjoy the
game which is more improved atleast by jan 2022”

Haha Haha Quote
by Jan 2022.

Happy Christmas in advance.

Last edited:

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Continuing the testing and the 2nd Test..

Same conditons with the only difference being the pitch was heavily cracked at Adelaide and rock hard instead of medium (allthough couldnt see any visable cracks)

Absorbing cricket and no 550 this time for Australia but for the most part still a good track and they have snuck a little lead. I should of gone bigger.

One lovely thing that I know @blockerdave will love was Smith raced to 100 so i spread the field to try contain and frustrate and he within 2 overs slapped Root to point. Very realistic. Thats twice hes got to 100 now and twice hes been caught in the ring in what i would claim as my trap.

Maybe someone could help me but is Adelaide a smaller outfield than the Gabba, I feel like most shots were flying to the boundary for both teams unlike the first test and im certain the harder pitch contributes to this as well. Which would make sense. But with aggressive mentalities and smaller grounds maybe why people are seeing high run rates!

Good to see the tailenders not stick about! @Rumple43 @Ken Tremendous

View attachment 259778

They'll hit 550 in the final innings. Actually they'll hit 750 if they have to.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Playing on PS4 after the latest patch

The Good
1. Player mentality really do exist. I am playing career mode as an Indian player who got selected for my state. Currently in List A match (Kerala vs Mumbai), we were bowling first. Pritvi Shaw and Y Jaiswal were the opening batsman at their. It was a flat wicket and Shaw was slamming my bowlers all around the park. While our bowlers were able to keep Jaiswal under the hook the other one slammed a 200 in 140 odd balls like in real life. The risks Shaw was taking comparing a Jaiswal was way more.

2. Fielding is massively improved. Fielders are coordinating well between them to save runs and pick up balls before the boundary.

3. Sliders are working really well. I have separate sliders for every format and game type. With my skills and my understand of cricket, I was able to get varied results for matches with the below
View attachment 259786

4. Bowling with after touch : Really adds a lot of difference and variety to bowling. Was able to get some really unplayable balls and get wickets.
5. Smart AI - AI was playing same balls into different regions based on my field placements

The BAD - (must be covered by now by many others)
1. Offside batting - not explaining further
2. AI Field placements

3. Easy runs scored on leg side
4. caught and bowled by fast bowlers and spinners basically not even flinching when ball comes back at them.
5. Random edges
6. No-balls for height even when the ball is not short enough to be called a no-ball

But all in all, game seems to be in a way better shape than it got released. I am really sorry for the Xbox users and hoping all of can enjoy a bug free game atleast by Jan 2022.

Happy Christmas in advance.
U mentioned bug free by jan 2022 …. Seriously … They cant even fix bugs for c19 till date. You must say “game can be playable or in more improved shape atleast by jan 2022”

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
New cut scenes before the Ashes match. The players were practicing before the match.
Post automatically merged:

Is it enough if the words in bold are read ?

Somewhat typically, the new batsman, bowler & field warm up cut scenes before a test match or other modes has actually been functional with the Xbox lol ;). Albeit with significant graphical artifacting/boxing being drawn all over the screen & frame judder/stuttering that sadly don't do it any justice at all.

If it's not enough, you could always just resort straight to the "animal sacrifice" part if it helps change anything :)!!

don't think anyone would begrudge XBox users a patch even if additional patches on other platforms are pushed out a bit. But honestly, you aren't missing much given the state of the game. The gaps in the game are so big & glaring that no amount of patching can fix them. In nutshell, the game is one big Random Number Generator (RNG) wrapped around by animations.

You want to play a cover drive, the RNG kicks in and determines where the ball should go - Cover fielder or Point. Edges and inside edges - cue in RNG again to get unrealistic edges which rocket to the fence. Shot selection by AI is all determined by faulty logic and RNG. You can bowl a goodish length on a 7th or 8th stump line outside off, and presto the AI decides to "pull" the delivery to the leg, and sometimes behind square which I've never seen played in an actual cricket match. While bowling, AI RNG determines which deliveries go to the leg and which ones on or around off. The whole cricketing logic is nothing but a broken RNG at this point and I doubt the whole "fix one thing and break two" patching game will do much.

I've the game on PS4 but the issues are so glaring I can't bring myself to play the game for more than 30-40 mins before I turn it off - rinse & repeat when the next patch lands. Nearly every aspect & mode of the game is broken and kudos to those who can derive any enjoyment out of playing it in its current state. However I do wish the Big Ant team take time off over Christmas, boxing day, and new year - don't think working through the holidays will do much for the game.

I reported the various drive issues very early on release day & we previously discussed our experiences with the issues surrounding the behaviour of the various drives in general earlier on in this thread too :). Some of the bowling issues you describe are also in the Xbox release too but so far I haven't seen any of the old C 19 spinner boot bounce dismissals, as an example, that some have been complaining of too & I'm definitely seeing different behaviours to the long established C19 or C22 "YouTubers" we all know & love that are presently using PS :). Having said that, after the PC or PS since receiving 7 or 8+ patches each it's not surprising there's notable differences between the platforms now. However, if it's not the RNG kicking in too, there's also the obvious issue of a crude AI system prescribing/scripting fixed match results, run rates or record breaking run chases too. I hear ya mate, I promise ;)!! I've also continued to read every post under this thread with regards to any progress made & have kept an eye on others as well. I understand the "general offside" issue hasn't been fixed but many others areas have seen some considerable progress in comparison to the existing Xbox version that remains fundamentally broken & virtually impossible to play, regardless of the mode. As you yourself & others have also highlighted with both the PS & PC platforms, the current mindset is geared more around damage limitation and/or damage mitigation while they're scrabbling to get a grip on the situation as a whole. All I'm highlighting is that the Xbox at a minimum receive that same level of damage limitation or mitigation especially if the net result of that is a patch passing testing right before Xmas. (I wouldn't expect that first patch to somehow magically include advanced fixes for issues they haven't even begun to look at yet because they're still ultimately stuck trying to work out why they can't actually get that first patch through testing, let alone bring the Xbox up anywhere near the same level as the PS 4 or 5.)

They've got to rally at some point to tackle this Xbox issue one way or another & putting it off solves absolutely zip for anyone. If anything, it adds to the headaches.

The current Xbox release also displays the same offside batting behaviours you & many others have complained of or described in general, or with many straight drives but they're also woefully underpowered nevertheless. A late cut is still doomed to meet a super human keepers gloves regardless too. Otherwise, shots (whether lofted or grounded) throughout the majority of the leg side region are all actually executed within a reasonable degree of expectancy & performance, (if a tad overpowered & also requiring a tweak of physics to dial them down a little.) Obviously, only being able to bat into the onside becomes very boring indeed within minutes & at times unnecessary risks constantly need to be taken with the lack of a working offside defence that often ends in disaster on a harder difficulty

When facing spinners (or certain fast bowling actions seem to be a factor with it correctly working too), the offside forward defence bug obviously remains but the orthodox & reverse sweeps also function very well indeed, albeit, they are both massively overpowered/incorrect physics too. (I can currently hit a switch hit/reverse sweep off a spinner to the cover boundary or down to third man as powerfully as a full blooded pull shot into the backwards square leg region from a genuine fast bowler, which obviously just shouldn't be happening.). It's there I can certainly see occasional flashes of the potential of a wonderful game hidden deeeeep under the current gloomy & unfinished surface. Otherwise, at least get the orthodox straight drive or cover drive fixed so that a batsman can play the ball where aimed provided their footwork & timing is sufficient, & even skill dependent in a career etc. Also, fix the square drive (which sometimes works through backwards point with sufficient width despite the associated risks). Lofted cut shots will actually work too but presently one needs to input an unnatural footwork to pull that off successfully with any reliability. The advancing shot down the wicket is vastly improved to C19 & actually works pretty well once the timing is mastered but that too sometimes requires an exaggerated footwork input or it just repeatedly misses regardless. Even the new ramp works reasonably well on the Xbox if well executed but it's undoubtedly another niche shot, use it arbitrarily at your peril on hard ;). All other lofted offside shots essentially need bringing back up to the same standard as the current C19 as a minimum too, then that would undoubtedly be a massive step in the right direction for all platforms at least & finally it could almost then be declared "playable" proper. Nevertheless, a lot of work will be required in the coming months to fix many outstanding issues too.

Otherwise, I agree mate :)... All BA staff are equally entitled to a reasonable Xmas/new years break regardless of any other factors & I'm not asking that anyone works throughout that period if another patch attempt should fail this week as nothing would or could then be gained anyway. Far from it :). If it's declared broken for Xmas if another patch test fails this week, then it's broken, that damage is done. There's still an opportunity (unless ignored) for one last push before the Xmas break to see if they can get a patch through to at least get people to the point where they can also bear the 40 minutes you now seem to find tolerable :). (Remember how long you could carry on with the state the PS release was also in for the first 2 or 3 days? Your patience didn't extend to as long as 40 minutes play time then if I recall your comments correctly at the time lol ;).)

I dare not say I've definitely been successful either but I "may" have finally managed to snag a Series X from Amazon too. There's a one version gap between the Xbox legacy & next gen consoles. Ergo, if a patch isn't issued in the interim it'll also be interesting to see if the next gen version is simply a number exercise, or if the differences run any deeper there too. (Will give an outline if I see any major differences, & If I receive the order of course ;).)

All we can do is continue to cross fingers with regards to the issues we see and/or continue to report ourselves. I feel more for the sprogs that asked for something like this as one of their main Xmas gifts at this time of year to receive it & immediately run into a proverbial brick wall.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Given where Cricket 19 ended up, how have BA made such a bloody pigs ear of this game? A bit of improvement in the graphics, a few AI tweaks, some new bowling actions, some depth to career mode and you'd have had the perfect cricket game.

I think as cricket gamers we've lost a sense of objectivity here, we're grateful this or that is fixed in the daily patch but still so much is broken. As @blockerdave says, physics is a mess; there are fundamentals missing and especially given how the game was portrayed in press, pre release by BA, trust is broken.

Maybe hyperbole but I do wonder if this might it for BA cricket games. Let's face it, their mission to attract casual gamers with this nonsense must have backfired and as more experienced cricket gamers we get a game with more holes than Swiss cheese.

Everyone's a loser.

Last edited:

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
U mentioned bug free by jan 2022 …. Seriously … They cant even fix bugs for c19 till date. You must say “game can be playable or in more improved shape atleast by jan 2022”
Game is beautiful on PS5 man. Xbox players surely will get then most recent and fine tuned version . It's inevitable but takes time.

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Personally, I've been enjoying it on PS5 the last few days. The first week or so was a bit of a drag, but i've enjoyed the gameplay a lot more in recent days. I do hope the xbox players will get all these patches soon because I do believe that the game is a lot better than it was on day one.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
So many patches but they won't fix offside gameplay. Sigh! I created a new player to just bowl and as a lower order batter so I can just smash it or get out, lol.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Game is beautiful on PS5 man. Xbox players surely will get then most recent and fine tuned version . It's inevitable but takes time.
Ok that what m saying since first day that with game we must buy ps5 or BAS mentioned its for ps5.

just fyi all this hassle with xbox UK is for day1 patch as confirmed by Ross so when next patches test or release, thats as simple when u tired of walk in childhood and ur uncle/father said we are almost done as need to do walk till that light and that light later u come to know trucks light

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread