Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Jimbosheff

School Cricketer
Try reducing the strike rate. It is not realistic but I find that it does help a bit. I have run rate on 15 and strike rate on 18. Just give it a try. AI scores between 2.5 and 3.5 an over. Now and then you will find a batter that try and push the run rate.
Thanks for the tips
Post automatically merged:

HI Mate i have that same problem i am on ps4 though no problems with edges though. Run rate i do and im on run rate 5 .

just after keep trying and hope someone can help . but i think everyone is having the same problem.
Ok mate ill keep tinkering

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is this now worth buying? Vibes seem more positive now?
Its ok but still so many things that makes you wanna pull your hair out. Lets see if Big Ant can gives us decent patches in the new year. Think they are all resting now.

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Please anyone share ideal sliders and difficulties for the most real and authentic experience.
Also we don't have the get best option at the moment? And how do we download the proper players and teams?

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Please anyone share ideal sliders and difficulties for the most real and authentic experience.
Also we don't have the get best option at the moment? And how do we download the proper players and

Also we don't have the get best option at the moment? And how do we download the proper players and teams?
Search username: wasteyouryouth

phughes63408

School Cricketer

I have tried to capture the bug in this video. Ultimately you end up with both sides as player 1.

I have tried to capture the bug in this video. Ultimately you end up with both sides as player 1.
I have a similar issue. Can only change the away team in customs mens competition. Even when selecting home team it automatically jumps to away. Im playing on PS5

D

Deleted member 185125

I can’t stand how they look like the all wearing all in one white catsuits!
Im getting a lot of comments stating graphics is bad. Seems like an issue with the lightning in overcast conditions.

liam tollard-williams

School Cricketer
Has anyone experienced increase crashing in my career once you start playing internationals? I hadn't really experienced any sort of crashing throughout the career until I debuted for Aus, as soon as the international games started my game has been crashing almost every single time I try and start a match?

Users who are viewing this thread