Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is there anyway to adjust weather settings in play now mode? Because everytime I go to the set up screen the weather is always the same.It is Overcast 16°c 13km/h wind.The problem is this makes all Test uniforms stark white.Unfortunately I can't see these in other weather conditions as it never changes.Is there a way around this and I'm missing something?

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is tour mode or competition designer back?

on xbox its not yet. What about others who are on latest.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@MattW @HBK619

Hi Guys,

Please, is it possible to add the option of group stages to the competition designer section in a future patch? Maybe even if we could get the T20 championship template that would be good, allowing us to use our own custom match type settings e.g., 10, 20, 30 or 50 overs etc and allow us to choose the teams in the groups.

Also, for the current competitions in the game, how do we replace a wrongly selected team in the team selection window? Since DB17 I haven’t been able to figure this out, or I can’t see an option for this.

Thank you:thumbs
I would also really like this and also to choose the host country of the competition, in Cricket 19 we could select a host nation for a t20 or ODI world cup

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
In career Mode Just wondering how to improve your fielding stats i know you can do Box Jumping in the Gym but it always says o in eve area of fielding of career mode after the game

AmanT94

School Cricketer
Cr22.jpg

How am i still able to stand 2 meters outside off stump and smash everything on the legside without the AI being able to just put one on the stumps and clean me up? Also still the AI sets up a 7-2 off side field and proceeds to bowl everything on legstump how is that still there and the AI is not responsive at all either they'll keep the field well after you've got a 100 of 40 balls.

Regret paying $99 for Big Ant to serve up the same issues game after game and still get away with charging full price, surely someone is going kick up a stink for false advertising for a product that's not up to said standard.

Does anyone know if this is in the pipeline to get fixed or better off getting a refund?

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
View attachment 260339

How am i still able to stand 2 meters outside off stump and smash everything on the legside without the AI being able to just put one on the stumps and clean me up? Also still the AI sets up a 7-2 off side field and proceeds to bowl everything on legstump how is that still there and the AI is not responsive at all either they'll keep the field well after you've got a 100 of 40 balls.

Regret paying $99 for Big Ant to serve up the same issues game after game and still get away with charging full price, surely someone is going kick up a stink for false advertising for a product that's not up to said standard.

Does anyone know if this is in the pipeline to get fixed or better off getting a refund?
Shots are getting an overhaul as per Ross's tweet today morning. Probably will fix these issues

Users who are viewing this thread