Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is Fatigue management Even a valuable thing or just visual haven't Touched Fatigue management for two seasons of domestic cup including playing In Australia shield matches and domestic Pakistan matches as Pakistani player Nothing Has changed no warning nothing regarding fatigue anyone Got something?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is Fatigue management Even a valuable thing or just visual haven't Touched Fatigue management for two seasons of domestic cup including playing In Australia shield matches and domestic Pakistan matches as Pakistani player Nothing Has changed no warning nothing regarding fatigue anyone Got something?
Fair to say that I think no-one has any idea how or if fatigue management works, if it is working.

Staresblank

Club Captain
I'm not able to edit powerplays in match designer. Is it a bug? I wanted to play ODIs with ICC rules of field restrictions.
Overs 1-10, max. 2 outfielders.
Overs 11-40, max. 4 outfielders.
Overs 41-50, max. 5 outfielders.

Does anyone know how to edit them in C22 as I used to play with same rules since dbc 14.
The way to get around this is to create a copy a match type similar (ODI) and then edit the powerplays in that copy .

The bug seems to be related to changing the number of powerplays, which is why if there is 0 you can't change them.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Fair to say that I think no-one has any idea how or if fatigue management works, if it is working.
This. I've seen fatigue drop, but only by a minimal amount for both batters and bowlers.

I've never seen a batsman "look tired", and given how slowly they set off for runs sometimes, how would you even know?

I've also never taken a bowler off because they're tired. A change is purely to do something different as a captain, which is disappointing.

If I could be arsed, I'd raise a ticket for it, but then there's every chance it gets changed and each over suddenly takes 50% of a player's stamina.

Better the devil you know, perhaps!

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The way to get around this is to create a copy a match type similar (ODI) and then edit the powerplays in that copy .

The bug seems to be related to changing the number of powerplays, which is why if there is 0 you can't change them.
I already reported more than a week ago to BA support but except auto reply nothing happened neither any confirmation about yes its bug.

As per Ross they cant fix all reported bugs and i think he is right as infront of broken gameplay and consistent flickering issues, its not an issue.

Beefybeef66

Club Captain
This. I've seen fatigue drop, but only by a minimal amount for both batters and bowlers.

I've never seen a batsman "look tired", and given how slowly they set off for runs sometimes, how would you even know?

I've also never taken a bowler off because they're tired. A change is purely to do something different as a captain, which is disappointing.

If I could be arsed, I'd raise a ticket for it, but then there's every chance it gets changed and each over suddenly takes 50% of a player's stamina.

Better the devil you know, perhaps!
I've seen lower skilled players fatigue drop close to 0, especially batsmen, but they always get out before they reach this. However I don't know if it has any effect. I've also seen bowlers drop to about 50%, probably depends on stats.

In C19 players would occasionally retire hurt... but not seen this in C22. I remember the mechanic being a bit random.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Overthrows are back on Steam version. Had 3 in one over where 2 fielders plus the bowler just stand and watch the ball go right past their feet. Good testing of the patches BA!

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Unlike most I've often preferred bowling in BA games to batting but the 5th/6th ball AI slog really is annoying me to the point where if I want my controller to survive another few weeks I'm going to have to just stop bowling altogether.

I was playing an Ireland vs PNG ODI and it kept happening so I decided to do a quick impromptu experiment. On the 6th ball of a Curtis Campher over I kept exiting after the batsman had played a shot and going back into the game. I did this 12 times, varying the type of delivery and speed of delivery each time and on 9 of the 12 occasions the batsman hit a 4 or 6. Of the other 3, 2 were saved by a boundary rider and 1 was a play and miss.

I'm not saying all were good balls but the bowling was good enough not to warrant 9 boundaries being hit.

Last edited:

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Overthrows are back on Steam version. Had 3 in one over where 2 fielders plus the bowler just stand and watch the ball go right past their feet. Good testing of the patches BA!

Someone plz update BAS stop breaking game more in name of fixing patch. Or there must be option either we want to update to latest available patch or not even its available.

Even i observed more dumb AI deep fielders who watch and see boundaries instead fielding or at-least try to stop the ball after latest patch on xbox 1x.

azkhan

Associate Captain
I'm not able to edit powerplays in match designer. Is it a bug? I wanted to play ODIs with ICC rules of field restrictions.
Overs 1-10, max. 2 outfielders.
Overs 11-40, max. 4 outfielders.
Overs 41-50, max. 5 outfielders.

Does anyone know how to edit them in C22 as I used to play with same rules since dbc 14.
Yep it is a bug. I reported to BA as well. I normally make ODI types with 30 over matches and cannot even add any power plays, was able to in C19. Even if you copy the ODI original template, you still cannot add any extra Power plays, only able to adjust the fielding restrictions.

Users who are viewing this thread