Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
when the game hasn't crashed is anyone able to bowl a no ball.For me if the jump is late it just goes into auto or a cancelled delivery if auto is not switched on.

D

Deleted member 185125

when the game hasn't crashed is anyone able to bowl a no ball.For me if the jump is late it just goes into auto or a cancelled delivery if auto is not switched on.
Hot fixed no balls. I bowled 50 overs not even one.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Odd question, how do I get more fans in for a test match. I don't see a setting for it anywhere and every game is less than 50% full.

I know I've seen this asked before but can't think if there was an answer.

I'm on PS4, btw.

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England

I have the auto bowling disabled but the game always bowls a weak/late delivery regardless & the release input still often won't register (spinner). The auto bowling is always live regardless & sometimes it seems to override human inputs too. That's always been a bug for spinners & it's impossible to bowl a no ball.

Some fast bowler styles/actions sometimes have the same issue but they have at least made some progress there unless they've reintroduced it again.

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
In a career, if you're bowling has anyone actually managed to get a run out at the bowlers end yet please?

I've not had one in C22 across multiple different careers. I've not even had one single chance, (the game always scripts that the runners reach the crease before the ball is returned).

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Aggressive grounded shot lofted three times in one match. Have to play a bit more before logging a ticket

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Odd question, how do I get more fans in for a test match. I don't see a setting for it anywhere and every game is less than 50% full.

I know I've seen this asked before but can't think if there was an answer.

I'm on PS4, btw.
Yeah unfortunately us console players missed out on having the crowd capacity setting that PC users got.

Hester

County Cricketer
Yeah unfortunately us console players missed out on having the crowd capacity setting that PC users got.
Even if you had it set to near empty, the crowd would still be making the same amount of noise. The audio in this game is worse than cricket games from the 90s.
Post automatically merged:

I have the auto bowling disabled but the game always bowls a weak/late delivery regardless & the release input still often won't register (spinner). The auto bowling is always live regardless & sometimes it seems to override human inputs too. That's always been a bug for spinners & it's impossible to bowl a no ball.

Some fast bowler styles/actions sometimes have the same issue but they have at least made some progress there unless they've reintroduced it again.

This definitely needs a ticket raised

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Even if you had it set to near empty, the crowd would still be making the same amount of noise. The audio in this game is worse than cricket games from the 90s.
Post automatically merged:

This definitely needs a ticket raised

Less of this. 90's cricket games had the best audio :D

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
All about the spin bounce. Top of the list. Lovely stuff.

I do actually play the game, you know. I don't just sit and worship sliders all day.

Honest.... :spy
I've looked into spin bounce this afternoon.

I don't think there's a single person here who expected "improve spin bounce on grassy pitches" to be as simple as "improve spin bounce on grassy pitches."

The findings are there, in my usual long and rambling way, but the long and short is that "improve spin bounce on grassy pitches" actually means "increase all bounce on grassy pitches."

Take heed, or be prepared for your seamers to be bowling with a tennis ball at Lords. You have been warned....

I will say though, not to be all negative, that the custom difficulty addition is really nice. Sped up testing a lot, and I never found fault with it. For people who have different custom slider sets, that will be of great use when setting games up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread