Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Game wiped, deleted all local & cloud BAKs, cleared caches, ensured no inadvertent network file exchanges (not that, that should be a factor or this title does indeed have extreme issues), & the game is downloading from scratch yet again.

It'll be the last time!!! Why am I still not at all optimistic? (He muttered rhetorically.)

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
what are the username tags that do teams etc i know wasteyouryouth has done a great job cant remember the others something like llewellyn? and freddle? thank you
I think it's LlewelynF7 and Friedlele. Might be wrong

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Does anyone know if the issue of game crashing when using custom stadiums has been fixed via latest patch ?

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Started playing after the latest ps5 patch. About the offside and straight power shots, i think earlier it was overpowered, now it is underpowered and its hard to clear inner circle. I am playing ashes test. What is everyonez experience been

also the fielding has become appalling

hammad333

School Cricketer
Can anybody confirm this please. I have cricket 22 on xbox one(basic). Can I play multiplayer with a friend having xbox series X

Hester

County Cricketer
Downloading user created teams now crashes my game (xbox). SIGH
They fixed the Play Now umpire selection and crowd noise, which I'm genuinely pleased about.
1st slip fielder is drunk now though.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone getting overcast weather with Spring/Reduced setting after the recent patch without Sunny?

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Wish I had recorded this as it was the weirdest thing I've come across yet. But, was playing a first-class match earlier and while I was bowling I had a full over where all six balls were edged behind to either the keeper or slips and the catching mini game came up every ball. Same batsman for all six balls and the first five for some reason even though I got the analog stick into the middle of the catching circle all five were dropped, however the 6th ball the keeper finally caught it.

The game obviously had enough fun teasing me for five balls before finally giving in. So it is suffice to say for anyone who previously said they weren't happening, edges are certainly back again.

Hester

County Cricketer
Downloading user created teams now crashes my game (xbox). SIGH
They fixed the Play Now umpire selection and crowd noise, which I'm genuinely pleased about.
1st slip fielder is drunk now though.
Managed to download a couple of teams but had to select NO when it asked something about duplicate logos. Then had to go into the stadia that came with the team and change the pitch logos etc myself.
Bats and eyebrows came with the players! Amazing! this was Mr Llew's work. Great job.
Post automatically merged:

Wish I had recorded this as it was the weirdest thing I've come across yet. But, was playing a first-class match earlier and while I was bowling I had a full over where all six balls were edged behind to either the keeper or slips and the catching mini game came up every ball. Same batsman for all six balls and the first five for some reason even though I got the analog stick into the middle of the catching circle all five were dropped, however the 6th ball the keeper finally caught it.

The game obviously had enough fun teasing me for five balls before finally giving in. So it is suffice to say for anyone who previously said they weren't happening, edges are certainly back again.
I've been batting and giving a lot of edges. Most are dropped...

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

The wicketkeeper still doesn’t care about taking catches especially when standing up to the stumps. I don’t know what “improved AI fielding” meant. This issue has been there for the past couple of patches

Plotinus

Associate Captain

This is a bug that has been carried over from previous versions of the game. Every so often the game will determine that a batter will be given out and they will then edge everything until they are caught or edge onto the stumps.

Users who are viewing this thread