Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Lassana_Dias

School Cricketer
Just a idea to make some good amount of extra funds for Bigant.

How about selling a Selling a update with about 25 bowling actions and 5 more batting slyles , it can be some old once too like warn murali wasim , holding etc . Am sure lots of people would like to purchase it

sandy50

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just had my first t20 game after the latest patch and I had to quit after the third over of me blowing first. I bowled 4 consecutive inswinger full-length deliveries and the right-handed batsmen lofted all of them straight to the fielder on deep square leg and on all four occasions the fielder reached to the ball easily and no catching bar appeared and the ball finally went over the fielder’s head for a boundary. The last patch made the game near perfect and I'm afraid this patch has once again broken the game. The last patch had the perfect balance.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Just had my first t20 game after the latest patch and I had to quit after the third over of me blowing first. I bowled 4 consecutive inswinger full-length deliveries and the right-handed batsmen lofted all of them straight to the fielder on deep square leg and on all four occasions the fielder reached to the ball easily and no catching bar appeared and the ball finally went over the fielder’s head for a boundary. The last patch made the game near perfect and I'm afraid this patch has once again broken the game. The last patch had the perfect balance.
Oopsie. Let me pause the patch update then

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Surely this isn’t happening again. Playing test at the minute and like you say the game is almost perfect. Hope it’s not messed up

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Okay not downloading this patch then!

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Okay not downloading this patch then!
I will say I had been experiencing this issue on PS4 even on the previous patch. The fielder out on the rope is not even triggered to attempt a catch and just stands there

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Sounds a lot like this?

I had this a few patches ago.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
exactly that - I only personally experienced it in T20 however, and this was on last weeks patch
ye, this need to be fixed since after lot of discussion and patching the gameplay is looking solid now. Few Fielding glitches like this is ruining the gameplay experience, good that a video was placed here. Hopefully a quick patch will fix this issue

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia