Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looking at today's update regarding lineup limit in BIG XI league, wonder ether Cricket 22 has line up limit for overseas players in the T20 leagues?

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone Who Carnt Play at the Moment . Shut Your application Down Then Start Again That What i did and it worked .

or i Must be the lucky one .

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
There's been a tutorial in game for Aftertouch since launch which explains the mechanic - the tutorial will explain aftertouch as per the control scheme you have selected. For pro it tells you quite clearly that the inputs are for longer/shorter length.

I must have missed it, how I do not know but, I did ask if there was a simple explanation on the forum. The answer is none conclusive in many videos on you tube which eluded me to think there was no tutorial.

It just is that the release point changes - so the ball gets pitched up or shorter based on exactly when you release the ball. 'Spray' just refering to that it's not something you control the exact amount of.

I am wondering if it can be 'tightened' up as it is just too sensitive.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
On PS5 game is crashing continuously, not able to start any game ATM
Play now is crashing for me on ps4. I am yet to update it. Is everyone else having this issue?

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Play now is crashing for me on ps4. I am yet to update it. Is everyone else having this issue?
If You Close The application down then start it again Hopefully that will sort it for you.
Thats what i did and im am on ps4 Mate.

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There's been a tutorial in game for Aftertouch since launch which explains the mechanic - the tutorial will explain aftertouch as per the control scheme you have selected. For pro it tells you quite clearly that the inputs are for longer/shorter length.

I must have missed it, how I do not know but, I did ask if there was a simple explanation on the forum. The answer is none conclusive in many videos on you tube which eluded me to think there was no tutorial.

It just is that the release point changes - so the ball gets pitched up or shorter based on exactly when you release the ball. 'Spray' just refering to that it's not something you control the exact amount of.

I am wondering if it can be 'tightened' up as it is just too sensitive.
I guess 'bowling line sensitivity' under bowling sliders might be of some help to you, try experimenting values with it..

Matty Smith

School Cricketer
A few patches back i never received until around 8pm uk time on ps4 so can be anytime of the day or day after maybe. This can't be helped by BA and is in sonys/xbox hands when it'gets released. Patience needed it will drop.

Users who are viewing this thread