Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I’m 37 overs in on career mode vs Australia. I’m the complete opposite 127-4 0 extras if you can make it out ( last patch turned all the stats white) not sure if that’s unusual or not
Going by last week's trend of depreciating patch notes (Added colored bowler towel), I won't be surprised if they put out a line saying 'Improved extras column color' :facepalm

These are all basic stuff that should've been done in the first place & even if they fix the botch-up they've done, like Matt used to say for implementing fielder's correct throwing arm, it should be organically observed through playing than putting it out for the sake of filling up patch notes..

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
That figures.

Your title crashing so badly that it's responsible for causing complete system shutdowns is generally something that developers wouldn't consider hotfixing & feel it's a good time to slow down patch rates.

I had a feeling when the next patch slowdown announcement came it would be done exactly in this manner & the next step down probably won't be announced at all, the patches will simply stop coming. Yes, this was going to happen eventually & obviously should, but one would have hoped the state of play would have been significantly better before that time came.

So what happens now when Xbox deny another update despite serious issues? A month to 6 or 8 weeks before a fix is applied instead?

rangersw12

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
They need to go back to the game 1 patch ago.

It was a very good game and they could then take their time on the next patch.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Ah yes, I see the announcement now.

All I did was leave wide balls off the spinner in a test match. Didn't need to play em, didn't even press leave, just no input.

AI Keeper just kept ignoring the ball then chasing it in vain to the boundary.

I'm sure it's been mentioned in the bug thread, and tickets submitted etc
Yep thats the issue i found, i leave by doing nothing too, and it seems to send the AI keeper to spin into a trance, he does nowt and lets it go for byes all the time.

One step forward, two steps back with the latest patch.

andrew56

Club Captain
They second last patch was the best one.
They say they fixed the server but I'm unable to share players anyone else having same problem

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Thanks for all these changes just need one more change in competition mode when we edit teams then that should be same for next matches too can't change everytime for every match thanks
I totally agree, we must be able to change lineups and be able to save them, maybe have a lineiup for a spinning wicket and then another for a pace wicket.
Post automatically merged:

5. slow pick up and throw and ball is getting stuck in fields hands when we select manual fielding
This us vexed me greatly, as if they can't be bothered.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Yep thats the issue i found, i leave by doing nothing too, and it seems to send the AI keeper to spin into a trance, he does nowt and lets it go for byes all the time.

One step forward, two steps back with the latest patch.
I've just fired it up again and I found no issue bowling, my keeper was fine.

So guess I'll just have to stick to that for another week.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
I've just fired it up again and I found no issue bowling, my keeper was fine.

So guess I'll just have to stick to that for another week.
Yes its fine when bowling, only happens when batting.

My workaround when it happens is just the old pause, save and exit trick, come back in and you are back at the same ball, no action missed, no free runs - and ive noted the replayed ball always goes in the same spot so you can either defend or hit the leave button and the free byes dont happen.

Annoying but only way to play until a fix, which hopefully comes next week.

hk613

School Cricketer
Does anyone of u think that this making and breaking of things with patches is done deliberately by Big Ant to minimize their lose because of pirated game.
Nobody will crack the game unless it is working smoothly.
Hence they took a long time to fix the game(still not fixed completely).
I get that BA is a small studio but its 3+ months and game not completely fine by now.
Maybe they have set a pre deifned target of 4-5 months untill proper game to get their income by game.

Not stating this fact but this could be a possibility. Who knows !

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Does anyone of u think that this making and breaking of things with patches is done deliberately by Big Ant to minimize their lose because of pirated game.
Nobody will crack the game unless it is working smoothly.
Hence they took a long time to fix the game(still not fixed completely).
I get that BA is a small studio but its 3+ months and game not completely fine by now.
Maybe they have set a pre deifned target of 4-5 months untill proper game to get their income by game.

Not stating this fact but this could be a possibility. Who knows !

Users who are viewing this thread