Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does anyone of u think that this making and breaking of things with patches is done deliberately by Big Ant to minimize their lose because of pirated game.
Nobody will crack the game unless it is working smoothly.
Hence they took a long time to fix the game(still not fixed completely).
I get that BA is a small studio but its 3+ months and game not completely fine by now.
Maybe they have set a pre deifned target of 4-5 months untill proper game to get their income by game.

Not stating this fact but this could be a possibility. Who knows !
2z8kay.jpg

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
For sure, its not deliberately but need to think whats going wrong that after even 3 months of game, they unable to fix basic of game like simple fielding, catching, 360 direction shots etc. In one patch its fixed and in next thats broken. if they dont know outcome of patch then i think they upload patch vdout proper testing.

Most important part is that BA thinks daily challenge and cross platform is more important than simple game basic so atleast one game can be completed as normal considering they had already produced game like c19. One example is forward diving bug as per them is a feature. Salute to BA team.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I’m actually really enjoying it at the minute. In career mode and haven’t seen any wk problems or huge number of byes. (Ps5) If the fielding improves (thin air catches and forward dives) and I can get back in the nets I’ll be a happy gamer

Nigel Jones

School Cricketer
Been trying to perfect the sweep shot (I just keep doing some sort of helicopter shot, so frustrating). Every time I try it in practice mode the game crashes...playing on PS5

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
If you are in Ross’s block list, you are a true gamer!
Is someone that immature to 'block' another humanbeing having their opinion?

I haven't been here long and I am just figuring out there are some excessively immature people who can't communicate and spit the dummy out when they don't get their way.

Sad little world really..
Post automatically merged:

Been trying to perfect the sweep shot (I just keep doing some sort of helicopter shot, so frustrating). Every time I try it in practice mode the game crashes...playing on PS5
My bad but what is a helicopter shot?

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
I see today we are in the bargaining stage of grief.

Fun.
And in layman's terms that means?

I must admit I was enjoying the game pre recent patch, but the byes ATM are ridiculous, had 50+ extras in a score of just over 300. Even Ian Healy mentioned in commentary that extras was the highest scorer. Also a lot of the time, the commentary team will say 5 wides, when it's four byes, which didn't happen before.
50+ is a bit over the top any particular reason why? And are you 'over' using the after touch.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Does anyone of u think that this making and breaking of things with patches is done deliberately by Big Ant to minimize their lose because of pirated game.
Nobody will crack the game unless it is working smoothly.
Hence they took a long time to fix the game(still not fixed completely).
I get that BA is a small studio but its 3+ months and game not completely fine by now.
Maybe they have set a pre deifned target of 4-5 months untill proper game to get their income by game.

Not stating this fact but this could be a possibility. Who knows !
No.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Play sweep little earlier than a normal shot, you will get perfect sweep shot... Also ball is too close to leg or leg stump, batsman will try helicopter shot instead of sweep...

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is someone that immature to 'block' another humanbeing having their opinion?

I haven't been here long and I am just figuring out there are some excessively immature people who can't communicate and spit the dummy out when they don't get their way.

Sad little world really..

My bad but what is a helicopter shot?

Its basically a bottom hand dominant flick of the wrists.

Users who are viewing this thread