Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am not able to see my own created teams! In "my community" if I search my own created teams under "teams" I get the Big Ant Server not available error.
However, all the other teams created by others are visible. Also if I search the global community with my username it returns the error but shows everyone else's team properly.
Does anyone have a solution? This is really frustrating

I was editing my Pakistan legends team and then I reuploaded it. From that moment I am getting this error.
@wasteyouryouth help me out a bit if you can?
1653310094981.png

Last edited:

Bill Greensmith

Club Captain
The WK being moved back to spinners was done on purpose. It was fine how it was, yet someone moved it back. That's a fact.

They then created a "solution" to the problem they'd created but it didn't include the slip fielders position.

So, not only was it broken on purpose, the fix was only half a fix.

We're being trolled.
Just because they're out to get us doesn't mean we are paranoid . .
. . .

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have it set to 10 but I wonder if it may as well be on 0. I mean, isn't this setting something that would be binary? On or off? I wonder how values above 0 work.
From what I experienced, 0 means almost no false going shots and 100 means loads of false shots.

So, in your case if value is at 10 or in default hardest value of 20(no idea why this wasn't on 0 by default) then I think there would still be some soft shot replacement, but not so blatant and frequent to notice like when the value's at 100.

tarangmht

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hello - nice to see you back!

I’m an occasional browser of the forum but have been incredibly busy with work recently so have barely played the game since the turn of the year, so not had much to contribute.

Whenever I feel I like playing I set up a game, see a cloudless sunny sky, lose the toss and think “maybe I have some work to do after all”.
The game will always have no clouds if you set rain to none. I was having the same problem. It should not be like that but if you select none for rain you will have no clouds. Can we correct that @MattW

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
watching this video makes me realise how much the commentary on a game and crowd noise makes a massive difference to the enjoyment and realism. I know this is edited in but imagine something like this for crowd noise etc. surely something can be done for future games for each format brings some excitement to it because what’s there now especially from the crowd is poor.

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I never set rain to none
I find 90% of my gameplay is with cloudless skies - unless I happen to get a cloudy day 1 preset for a test match. It's an area that still needs much improvement. not 1 cloud for 5 days in New Zealand - no way

Users who are viewing this thread