Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-25-14-31-31-18_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-25-14-31-31-18_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 102

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
5 to 6 patches before Reduced perfectly worked but now it's not working and similar super sunny conditions and shadows always even after choosing "Spring/Reduced" weather. I have tested it many times.
That is disappointing - seriously it cannot be difficult for BA to just get the basics working as intended.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Raised a ticket for this and submitted my save files on 23rd.. really hoping to see a resolution....Was in the process of making legends teams for a legends tournament.
I am not able to see my own created teams! In "my community" if I search my own created teams under "teams" I get the Big Ant Server not available error.
However, all the other teams created by others are visible. Also if I search the global community with my username it returns the error but shows everyone else's team properly.
Does anyone have a solution? This is really frustrating

I was editing my Pakistan legends team and then I reuploaded it. From that moment I am getting this error.
@wasteyouryouth help me out a bit if you can?
View attachment 266958

Zxcvbn

School Cricketer
To all those people just going on and on about different stuff here I just want to point out a basic error of the game.
If you compare in with Ashes Cricket the fielders reaction was quicker.
Just take an example when I moved a little bit to off stump and waited for an in line delivery and nudged it to square leg if there was a fielder within the circle and the ball went to his hands it was impossible to take a comfortable single because the fielder and keeper reacted properly and mostly I was run out.
If I repeat the same procedure in Cricket 22 100% the time I can get an easy single while also the shot towards square leg off the pads being too easy to play as compared to Ashes Cricket.
What if I keep waiting for an in line ball and continue this same stroke and single over over and over again in Cricket 22, how will the AI ever get me out.
Or how can I convince myself this is alright and keep playing the game with excitement?
Any answers would be appreciated
What is the use of discussing secondary props in the game when basic gameplay seems faulty?

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
To all those people just going on and on about different stuff here I just want to point out a basic error of the game.
Just take an example when I moved a little bit to off stump and waited for an in line delivery and nudged it to square leg if there was a fielder within the circle and the ball went to his hands it was impossible to take a comfortable single because the fielder and keeper reacted properly and mostly I was run out.
If I repeat the same procedure in Cricket 22 100% the time I can get an easy single while also the shot towards square leg off the pads being too easy to play as compared to Ashes Cricket.
What if I keep waiting for an in line ball and continue this same stroke and single over over and over again in Cricket 22, how will the AI ever get me out.
Or how can I convince myself this is alright and keep playing the game with excitement?
What is the use of discussing secondary props in the game when basic gameplay seems faulty?
Telling us we're going on and on whilst going on and on?

Crank up the difficulty and stop playing that shot.

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Good day everyone,
So have been playing a lot for the past few days.
One very strange thing I have noticed constantly is that my pacers are only getting wickets via inside edges chopped on to the stumps. And overall my bowlers are only getting inside edges. Even on pacer friendly wickets.
What is wrong with this and can anything be doeb to remedy this?

AnmolJ

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
What do you mean fielding is more important than cross-platform?

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
I stopped playing the game altogether.
There are a lot of issues still there, so I can understand that.

Just think nobody should come on and suggest that everyone else's improvement ideas and thoughts are "going on and on".

I actually think he's right about the specific issue, but it's no more important than about another dozen possible fixes it'd be nice to have.

Zxcvbn

School Cricketer
I apologize if my language caused offence I really do.
All of the specific issue you guys face are all there and you guys are right but maybe my choice of words was bad.
The thing is my point was there are some illogical errors in the basic gameplay which make the overall experience goofy there is a need for step by step improvement and I think the basics come first.
Cheers guys its just my frustration because we take time out for the game and after spending long hours we find a way to evade the AI and game seems to go against the logics of the game.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
All of the specific issue you guys face are all there and you guys are right but maybe my choice of words was bad.
The thing is my point was there are some illogical errors in the basic gameplay which make the overall experience goofy there is a need for step by step improvement and I think the basics come first.
Cheers guys its just my frustration because we take time out for the game and after spending long hours we find a way to evade the AI and game seems to go against the logics of the game.
I get that everyone plays the game differently, but I have zero desire to play Big XI, and they've spent time and resource implementing that when I'm unsure if anyone was crying out for it?

Likewise, I've zero need/interest for cross-play and everything that entails. I play offline, on my own, 100% of the time. To that end, it's just wasted resource that could have been spent elsewhere for me personally.

That said, BA have different goals to me as a consumer, so it is what it is.

Bring back the cloud talk ...

Last edited:

AnmolJ

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Dude, I was just trying to be sarcastic. Sorry :D

Users who are viewing this thread