Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Seam angle i guess i could tolerate, but the bowling arm already going off into the follow-thru before releasing the ball is a little too much for me lol
It only annoys me as it was perfect in Cricket 19 and now, the ball seam teleports around on release in C22.

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Since last week's patch I'm having some weird stuff happening when batting with career player , 92 rating , am getting bowled missing straight ones from pace and spin with poor footwork playing inside the line , all other markers are green - never used to happen , watched over and over again on replay - just looks weird , or maybe I've regressed and am imagining it !!

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I’ve dropped AI to pro and timing at 45 and wicket chance 55 and I’m really enjoying it at last as I’ve been getting genuine edges and a variety of wickets also turned bowling hud off again to make it a little harder

Hester

County Cricketer
I’ve dropped AI to pro and timing at 45 and wicket chance 55 and I’m really enjoying it at last as I’ve been getting genuine edges and a variety of wickets also turned bowling hud off again to make it a little harder
It's great when you find a balance in this game. Now your only problem is what do you have AI bowl quality set to? 0 or 100? :LOL2:

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
It's great when you find a balance in this game. Now your only problem is what do you have AI bowl quality set to? 0 or 100? :LOL2:
Ha ha I darent even start looking at these I’m just about getting used to the 0 on miss timing I find it difficult because I have to think a lot more and I’m used to playing shots that really shouldn’t be played but it’s much more realistic. Going to have a play now game tonight and try it on 0 how have you found the bowl quality ?

Hester

County Cricketer
Ha ha I darent even start looking at these I’m just about getting used to the 0 on miss timing I find it difficult because I have to think a lot more and I’m used to playing shots that really shouldn’t be played but it’s much more realistic. Going to have a play now game tonight and try it on 0 how have you found the bowl quality ?
On 0 bowl quality, I was constantly not sure about whether to play off the front or back foot. The AI was peppering the same spot on a good length, sometimes just on off stump, sometimes outside off stump. It was more consistent bowling overall.

Edit: righty to lefty still sucks though...

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
On 0 bowl quality, I was constantly not sure about whether to play off the front or back foot. The AI was peppering the same spot on a good length, sometimes just on off stump, sometimes outside off stump. It was more consistent bowling overall.

Edit: righty to lefty still sucks though...
Will give it a try im still deciding which camera angle I like best for batting broadcast 2 or batting far some shots feel much easier to play front on but overall I’m starting to enjoy the game again and forget about the stuff that bugs me

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Will give it a try im still deciding which camera angle I like best for batting broadcast 2 or batting far some shots feel much easier to play front on but overall I’m starting to enjoy the game again and forget about the stuff that bugs me
I am loving the Pro Camera for batting with slider for the influence of mistiming kept to zero.

Hester

County Cricketer
So, after bowling NZ out for 60 the other day (every wicket taken by pace bowlers), they're currently 134/1 in their 2nd innings. Was the NZ stealth patch removed? :laughter:

Edit: then I brought Dean 'The Spin' Elgar on and took 3 wickets in 2 overs (all bat boots) . SIGH.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread