Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Veteran - Never go above.

30 Chance 70 Timing for a flat deck. Standard Pitch.

But there's more too it like no HuD for bowling tighter release and jump spots etc.
Thank you. My AI is set exactly the same but on Legendary. Never have they ever scored more than 350 against me. Will give Veteran a go.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Is the thinking that there will be a new cricket game for the Ashes this year? Or maybe the World Cup?

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Is the thinking that there will be a new cricket game for the Ashes this year? Or maybe the World Cup?
Nope unless Ross Santa wants to surprise us

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Nope unless Ross Santa wants to surprise us
why not? It's Ashes Licenced cricket game franchise. And it's almost more than one and half year since the last game release. And Ashes series in England will be starting from July, and it's still 6 months away then new game will definitely release by that time.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
The best-case scenario I believe is a DLC either before World Cup or Ashes.
Agree. BA's "ground up development" of cricket games are as devilish to faint hearts as Pakistan's run chases.

Rather we have a somewhat enjoyable (?) Game expansion. Now "Ross the business man" will buzzblock me on twitter :p

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Agree. BA's "ground up development" of cricket games are as devilish to faint hearts as Pakistan's run chases.

Rather we have a somewhat enjoyable (?) Game expansion. Now "Ross the business man" will buzzblock me on twitter :p

I rather wait for a really improved game in 2025. They are busy with the Rugby game, so I don't think they have enough resources to pull off a Cricket game. I am hoping in the DLC, we get to see the licensed SA20 league and International teams in the likes of Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
licensed SA20 league
Save it! They must first fix already licensed assets first. The Hundred players looks awful. The quality slider of their product slowly tilting towards cash-grabs, over each releases.

T.J.Hooker II

Club Captain
DLC idea : new career mode groin strain feature with special wearable bluetooth underpants that give you a real groin strain in perfect sync with your career player.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I rather wait for a really improved game in 2025. They are busy with the Rugby game, so I don't think they have enough resources to pull off a Cricket game. I am hoping in the DLC, we get to see the licensed SA20 league and International teams in the likes of Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan.
There are different teams working simultaneously on different projects of game development in BA, you can check Mr Ross earlier tweets. Ashes cricket released just after few months of DBC17, i owned every game of BA on 3 platforms including RLL titles. So from my knowledge i think new game already in development along with Rugby game. But new cricket game may be released only at the time of Ashes but not Worldcup as it's Ashes Licenced.

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
There are different teams working simultaneously on different projects of game development in BA, you can check Mr Ross earlier tweets. Ashes cricket released just after few months of DBC17, i owned every game of BA on 3 platforms including RLL titles. So from my knowledge i think new game already in development along with Rugby game. But new cricket game may be released only at the time of Ashes but not Worldcup as it's Ashes Licenced.
I just want them to make better Cricket games and deliver what they promise in the run up to the launch. No Prorders from me though this time

Users who are viewing this thread