Cricket 24 - General Discussion

2 days ago, I used to have a community of people who wanted to take a stand against BAS by not purchasing their game. Now I'm the only one with no game.
You're not alone. Those who's playing are the sacrificial lambs for a grand cause (helping community with classic expose of copypaste hoax, known as C24)

Got a cracking wicket with an Anderson outswinger and Smith defending the ball to slip

Moments like that make me brush over some of the bugs and give me hope with a few patches this could be an excellent game

Need to sort the sound out though

Does career mode has same bug as a player edges and edges and edges until he get out ?

Anyone else on Xbox and thinking lighting looks way off ? Has there been a patch out yet in c22 all patches we’re announced not heard anything
2 pm start in subcontinent is bad for me the player faces r really dark

12 edges when Ai bat 7 went for 4 and 5 are dots (bcz WK is not fast enough for catch the ball

12 edges when Ai bat 7 went for 4 and 5 are dots (bcz WK is not fast enough for catch the ball
Keepers r not attempting to run forward and catch the ball.

2 days ago, I used to have a community of people who wanted to take a stand against BAS by not purchasing their game. Now I'm the only one with no game.

I'm there with you bro.. will not buy it
Post automatically merged:

Damn all of my save data was deleted due to "corruption"
Blue screen error??? While downloading teams??

Users who are viewing this thread