Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Curse all those who wanted spinners to actually spin the ball, now it's a mine field of guess work and a lottery of which ball of the over I will get out at! Haha
I have slightly fixed it by standing slightly outside the crease but that obviously means stumping is more likely if I miss it.
I am facing no trouble playing spin I just concentrate till the literally reaches me

Curse all those who wanted spinners to actually spin the ball, now it's a mine field of guess work and a lottery of which ball of the over I will get out at! Haha
I have slightly fixed it by standing slightly outside the crease but that obviously means stumping is more likely if I miss it.
I lost 4 wickets to spin needed 8 runs and had archer and stokes left at the crease archer had 1 ball to see out in the over I tried blocking it but timed it late and Lyon got one that turned a beauty looked ace but was devastating for me

All I want for Xmas is a fcking lbw. Just completed another 93 overs with absolute nothing. Did get some good edges to slips, two inside ones onto stumps and one full length clean bowled. It must be sliders but nobody goes into detail as to what sliders they change. Maybe I should go into C22 and copy some of my sliders there.

I
All I want for Xmas is a fcking lbw. Just completed another 93 overs with absolute nothing. Did get some good edges to slips, two inside ones onto stumps and one full length clean bowled. It must be sliders but nobody goes into detail as to what sliders they change. Maybe I should go into C22 and copy some of my sliders there.
I haven't really changed any sliders apart from the batting ones to make them in between hard and hardest. The only AI setting I've changed is making AI bowl quality 95.
I do find LBWs easier to get when bowling on a soft pitch.

After what seems an eternity, I have started enjoying bowling in a cricket game.

The seam and swing, especially when the batsman is beaten is a treat. Setting up the batsman and getting his wicket is a cherry on the cake.

I just hope BA does not break anything in future patches. At least with bowling…

Do you work?! Lol.
Do you watch Gareth Weavers you tube channel? He has a video dedicated to what sliders he uses and I've copied those for test matches. I have slightly changed some but couldn't recall how many LBWs I've had. To be honest I play career and I'm a batting allrounder so my bowling is pretty rubbish at the level im at atm.

I do default and I get lbw

I don't change any sliders playing on AI= Pro, Hard batting Hard bowling, medium physics and I get an occasional LBW, playing with classic controls

After what seems an eternity, I have started enjoying bowling in a cricket game.

The seam and swing, especially when the batsman is beaten is a treat. Setting up the batsman and getting his wicket is a cherry on the cake.

I just hope BA does not break anything in future patches. At least with bowling…
The play and misses are beautiful but I just wish there was a chance of a feather edge.

One thing I've never been able to get while pace bowling is a clean bowled. I know they exist but not in my world!
I get them now and then, mostly off a length.

In all BA iterations I have only had a handful of top edges going straight up.

C24 online match some good wickts !! thats why c24 is the best online game !! avoid comentry for best experince :P

Users who are viewing this thread