Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Started new competition match at 9am and it's pitch black with floodlights on!

How is this bug from C19 still in the game?

This drives me Insane.
And they take no responsibility whatsoever. They dont show up here because 'we are so rude and negative' and even dare to mention the fact that the game is in many aspects unplayable and broken and not even finished as was publicised before release.....but hey they have got our money so yeah......

I haven't tracked progress for a while...with all the latest patches, are any of the AI issues addressed - field placements, bowling changes, batting taking match situation into account? Thanks

Did you guys check the batting style of Babar Azam? Currently, he plays like a rookie on the leg side and is aggressive at long on and long off.

They changed Mark Wood's bowling action to that of Jofra Archer's:clap
The irony of switching the action of a man who routinely throws himself on the floor after delivering the ball with a man who's renown for having one of the smoothest looking bowling actions in the world shouldn't be lost here.

Just wanted to ask one thing. Is this game worth upgrading to from Cricket 22 spending 30 USD?

Did you guys check the batting style of Babar Azam? Currently, he plays like a rookie on the leg side and is aggressive at long on and long off.
They have given batting style 7 to Babar.. This style has more number of smoothness in shots but Babar is nowhere close to the batting stance of style 7..

BA speaks about gloves, pads and batting and bowling style cannot be changed due to license or contract then I do not know what to make of Mark Wood's bowling action changed to Jofra's.

I also feel cricketers do not mind if you can change something of theirs in a game, they will be happy to have users enjoy as much as they can..

They have given batting style 7 to Babar.. This style has more number of smoothness in shots but Babar is nowhere close to the batting stance of style 7..

BA speaks about gloves, pads and batting and bowling style cannot be changed due to license or contract then I do not know what to make of Mark Wood's bowling action changed to Jofra's.

I also feel cricketers do not mind if you can change something of theirs in a game, they will be happy to have users enjoy as much as they can..
BA just giving lame excuses to hide their incompetency ....nothing else....

Users who are viewing this thread