Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Has that gone through PC server matt???

Officially known as 0.97b(iggs)

Repost-rejoke.

Guys do a back up of any save-files before doing the fresh install, just for safety. Few people had issues last time there was a new install only update.

Well anything new or just bug fixes, I can't install now, not close to a comp by the way this is irrelevant but any chance of Don Bradman cricket 14 making its way to the Chinese stores

:D no seriously I live here and am a big cricket fan (Pakistani)

Last edited:
Not much new, mostly fixes.

Someone wanna hook a mobile brother up with any new/update images?

any chance of Don Bradman cricket 14 making its way to the Chinese stores

You legit live in China? Was in Beijing just a few months ago... I'm sure we can arrange copies to be sent via a PlanetCricket arranged import system.

I'm kind of making myself a guinea pig for how easy the system is to understand for out of the box players so I've not really done much with CA since about 0.91.

Please Help me.

When I run the Academy , Big Ant logo came and after that it reads some data and suddenly the academy closes.

I re-installed the application , again the same issue. Please help.:(

Please Help me.

When I run the Academy , Big Ant logo came and after that it reads some data and suddenly the academy closes.

I re-installed the application , again the same issue. Please help.:(

First time running it? (As in, is it the first version you have tried to run on the machine?)

First time running it?

My Laptop was running windows 8.1. But due to some graphics card issues, I recovered my Laptop to my previous factory default of windows 8.

After that I installed NBA 2k14 , which was working fine.

I was waiting for CA Update to be installed as new one. So tried this update as fresh on my Laptop. But this issue occured..:(:(:(

Guys do a back up of any save-files before doing the fresh install, just for safety. Few people had issues last time there was a new install only update.

How do I do that?? After doin that do I uninstall the CA I have and the download new one??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread