Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

slamminsam246

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dunno if it's been said already but playing an aggressive ground stroke (both triggers) doesn't earn a point. No big deal, just weird...

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dunno if it's been said already but playing an aggressive ground stroke (both triggers) doesn't earn a point.

Yes. It was brought up before. I guess it's been coded that way and is not a bug.

Copernicus

Club Cricketer
Something else I'm finding would be handy in the player creator would be if there was some way (beyond exiting everything and not saving) to revert the sliders in a single category (eg Head Shape - Jaw) to how they were before modification. Fairly minor but would definitely be useful for keeping track of what you've done. Another option might be just to keep a marker on the spot where the sliders are before modification.

T - Dog

School Cricketer
I am getting this error while trying to download the teams from the cricket academy.How to resolve it.What is the error?Also waiting for the delivery of the game for my brother will cancel it,if this error doesn't get solved.Error.jpg

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am getting this error while trying to download the teams from the cricket academy.How to resolve it.What is the error?Also waiting for the delivery of the game for my brother will cancel it,if this error doesn't get solved.View attachment 130575

Ohhhhh you'll cancel it will you.... give it a rest already! If you have bought the game yourself it should fix itself. i've had it before but only briefly. Close the game and start up again need to be connected to the internet too mate ;)

Ren

Club Captain
I am getting this error while trying to download the teams from the cricket academy.How to resolve it.What is the error?Also waiting for the delivery of the game for my brother will cancel it,if this error doesn't get solved.View attachment 130575

Suggest you verify your game via the steps here Accessing the Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads Forum - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

People will help you once you've done that.

If you're unwilling or unable to verify, don't even bother.

Lastly, threatening to cancel your order because of a a potentially local issue that you appear to be blaming the developer for is a little...interesting. You're coming across like "My new washing machine isn't working. No it's not plugged in, but you should fix it now or else stuff!"

People here including big ant themselves will go out of their way to help you in the right circumstances.

Mahesh Singh

Club Cricketer
Is anyone else having issues with the Academy right now?

Mine's working fine too. But really, if someone is having such problems they should speak up now so we can help them ;)

Suggest you verify your game via the steps here Accessing the Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads Forum - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums
People will help you once you've done that.
If you're unwilling or unable to verify, don't even bother.
Lastly, threatening to cancel your order because of a a potentially local issue that you appear to be blaming the developer for is a little...interesting. You're coming across like "My new washing machine isn't working. No it's not plugged in, but you should fix it now or else stuff!"
People here including big ant themselves will go out of their way to help you in the right circumstances.

+1 to that!

kushari

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is anyone else having issues with the Academy right now?

I have issue with both Career & Online Leader Board. The game is Not showing the Leader Board option for Friends. It is happening since last 09/10 days.

MFsCbY8.png

lastig

Club Captain
I play on ps3. Is there a limited number of teams you can download as I haven't been able to download teams now for the past 2 Months?

Users who are viewing this thread