Cricket Academy Problems

Anyone else had a problem of fuzzy graphics on kits?

Yea I had to turn the resolution down in order to play the nets without lag, the downside was the fuzziness in the CA

Mods, please rename thread "Cricket Academy Problems: Not enough puns" tia

Please can anyone help me with a problem with my controller.
The last time I tried to play the nets Motionjoy and Windows didn't recognise my controller.
I uninstalled Motionjoy and reinstalled it but the problem is still present.

Previous to this issue I had no problems at all using my PS3 controller in xbox emulation mode.

Thanks for your help!;)
For some reason Motionjoy wasn't using the correct driver.

I think this might have been raised before...but just really really annoying

For some reason, runs conceeded sometimes dissapears on unlinked players

VxNRWYo.jpg

I can't figure out what triggers it, except it is just unlinked players.

do you mean players that were linked then unlinked, or players that were never linked (i.e. had custom stats added)

I have players that are linked and un linked which have the same issue but I have just checked a player I made yesterday (un linked player) and his stats are exactly how I left them.

VxNRWYo.jpg

I raised this issue a while ago, except it was for linked players and it got fixed. This must have been a side effect or something

So today I was using team editor on CA and all of a sudden my laptop shuts down itself. After 10 minutes, I restart and open CA again, this time I get an error that my profile is corrupted and everything got deleted (although it wasn't even saving at that time). Good thing it wasn't the main game.

So today I was using team editor on CA and all of a sudden my laptop shuts down itself. After 10 minutes, I restart and open CA again, this time I get an error that my profile is corrupted and everything got deleted (although it wasn't even saving at that time). Good thing it wasn't the main game.

happened to me a long time ago - basically that laptop wasn't good enough and overheated. i lost a lot of players :( i sent the file to ross and hbk, but unfortunately it was properly corrupted, just nothing there at all

Users who are viewing this thread