Cricket Academy Stadiums, Bats, Thread

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm a little sad they haven't added a generic media centre or something. When doing grounds where there isn't something like that, I used to just play trial and error and throw about different things like large sheds or scoreboards to see if things like that work.
yea I remember some grounds having like backwards stands and stuff but I don't really like the look of it

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
yea I remember some grounds having like backwards stands and stuff but I don't really like the look of it
My favourite was Headingly where someone had put the rugby/football ground in the background and when you played a game those stands would be dark but full of people. It was like a horror movie.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
@Chevo how did you get all those roads so straight? Mine won't snap together properly

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey does anyone no how I could add a drop down feature so it doesn't all get messy

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@Chevo how did you get all those roads so straight? Mine won't snap together properly

Make sure you have snapping on then when placing the second road almost place the road half over your first road then use L2 and R2 to rotate it to the correct position to line up.

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
3rd club ground uploaded to academy.

M4HmGuc.jpg

v3yjwjh.jpg

YzYXiVs.jpg

5Sul88V.jpg

KAM33zy.jpg

OZL0qz4.jpg

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
3rd club ground uploaded to academy.

M4HmGuc.jpg

v3yjwjh.jpg

YzYXiVs.jpg

5Sul88V.jpg

KAM33zy.jpg

OZL0qz4.jpg
Are these inspired by some of your local grounds? By the way I've never seen a ground with all the lights in one spot, must be an eastern thing haha

Ramz

International Coach
Ive created the Dubai Stadium and Abu Dhabi stadium will upload it shortly as I am having problems with the academy community it doesnt seem to work for me at the moment. Just got Sharjah left to create and that should be the Pakistan UAE stadiums they use currently.

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Are these inspired by some of your local grounds? By the way I've never seen a ground with all the lights in one spot, must be an eastern thing haha

Haha nah nothing to do with any local grounds around me, some grounds have a couple of light towers that just shine down into a section of the field for night fielding drills, if only there was a group of cricket nets to plop down it would make a bit more sense :p

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Come on man... Now all my logos have dissapeared from the academy wtf...

Users who are viewing this thread