Cricket Academy Version 0.0.80 Discussion

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Downloading the update. It's downloading data-0.blobset.pc and data-1.blobset.pc again as well as the patch file, turning a 25mb update into a 6gb and 25mb update. Just a heads up as my hard drive started complaining and I'm assuming it's not meant to download pretty much the whole Academy again...

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Downloading the update. It's downloading data-0.blobset.pc and data-1.blobset.pc again as well as the patch file, turning a 25mb update into a 6gb and 25mb update. Just a heads up as my hard drive started complaining and I'm assuming it's not meant to download pretty much the whole Academy again...
No shouldnt was just 25mb for me...

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
No shouldnt was just 25mb for me...

Weird. I checked the 'downloading' folder and those two files were both in there, which lost me 6 GB of HD space until it finished, when it overwrote the old ones. I checked the 'common' folder after and both of those files had had their 'last modified' time to that moment the download had finished. Not sure why it happened though.

Also, quick question that I don't know if anyone can answer for me. I've noticed with the downloaded teams with logos from the logo creator so far that the logos look awesome on the HUD and user interface generally, but then look awful on the kits. Is this something that will be resolved before the full game? It'll be a step backward from DBC 14 otherwise, unless patching the visuals again is planned for the PC? I'm sure this has been discussed but I've tried to keep myself off the hype train so far so I'm not up to speed with everything at the moment.

Edit - looking at other people's screenshots it looks it might just be me. All the logos on kits look really pixelated for me. Everything else looks fine. Am I missing something?

Last edited:

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Will there be an update today?

Users who are viewing this thread