Cricket Academy Version 0.0.77 Discussion

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
You sent a zip file with (5) at the end. have that as your folder in the my games folder. I think that will give you best recovery.

So do I delete the other files in the docs-my games- file? Also as I booted up he beta it loaded fine but on clicking Begin it goes thru the log on loading data process then crashes back to steam or desktop.

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
So do I delete the other files in the docs-my games- file? Also as I booted up he beta it loaded fine but on clicking Begin it goes thru the log on loading data process then crashes back to steam or desktop.
Nope don't delete stuff.

Just make sure your "Don Bradman Cricket 17" folder contains the files from that (5) zip. I've tested that here and that seemed good.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Any idea how to stop the crashes on log in? Should I reinstall the game.

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Any idea how to stop the crashes on log in? Should I reinstall the game.
Try with no save file first. if you still have a problem then do an integrity check on steam files. if it is fine with fresh save, I'd suggest unzipping that save file folder again. as it was working fine for me.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
I'm sorry to be a pain. How do I do the no save file thing. I know how to do the integrity check.at the moment when I go to my games I have.
file icon- don Brahman cricket 17
Then the next files are all the zip files. I dragged the one with 5 to the file icon one. Still crashed. I'll do the verify thing now

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Ok after a bit of head scratching I've got it working. Thanks for all your help @mikeymerren I really appreciate your time.

Users who are viewing this thread