upload_2016-11-11_13-26-40.png

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Oh ye of little faith.......how quick people forget........it was just a few days ago that they worked through the weekend to offer a free patch to fix a free part of a game they havent even released yet....
Yeah that too on Sunday,great on their part understanding people losing their content and quickly responding to it with an update... That's why they will always be special..

billionaiire

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
First of all, thank you BigAnt for investing seriously into making two cricket games in a row. I am a huge fan of DBC 14 and own it on PC and console. But I am not a frequent visitor or poster on this forum. I downloaded the demo and played it for some time. I thought I should say what's on my mind here. I am well aware of the fact that this is not the "real" stuff yet.

Right after the game launched, my eyebrows raised (not in a good way) looking at the starting logo. And when training mode launched, I became almost certain that this game is simply not made by BigAnt. Excessive flat textures (I am not talking about menus - they look fine flat), incorrect ball velocity after it is hit by the bat, and overall just disappointing graphics, lighting, and jarring animations. I remember when DBC 14 launched its net practice mode almost two years ago, the gaming world of cricket was in awe! I remember myself feasting on it for days, admiring the graphics and lighting, pretty accurate footwork and shots, different camera angles, sounds, and it was just something that a cricket game had never seen or felt like before. And we weren't wrong. The full game and updates released for DBC 14 over the next six to eight months truly delivered on that glimmer of hope we saw in the demo.

If DBC 17 demo is any representation of what the full game is going to be, I would be really sad because it is definitely a lost cause and it feels like we have traveled backwards trying to fix what was not broken to begin with. I wait impatiently for the final release, but this time with almost no expectations of a better game. I hope I am wrong.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Here is my game file. If you can help it'd be great.

Attachments

• Don Bradman Cricket 17 (2).zip
    796.2 KB · Views: 166
  • Don Bradman Cricket 17 (3).zip
    806.4 KB · Views: 151
  • Don Bradman Cricket 17 (4).zip
    923.1 KB · Views: 173
  • Don Bradman Cricket 17 (5).zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 159
  • Don Bradman Cricket 17 (6).zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 194
  • Don Bradman Cricket 17.zip
    790.2 KB · Views: 148

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hi AJH,
are these different from the files you've already sent me? we are still looking over those.
Thanks

No I don't think so but as a few new problems have arisen I wondered if it'd help. Sorry if its wasted time. Thanks for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread