Cricket Academy Version 0.0.77 Discussion

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I used the academy today. After exiting I went into the DB17 file and deleted all the zip files. When I tried to load the academy again it loaded fine but on pressing BEGIN it goes through the loading data and log on thing then crashes to desktop. I went into recycle bin and restored the deleted files. Tried to load again but same thing happened. I am now unable to enter the academy. Also don't know if it helps but in my created grounds all of them now say aus city. A few don't show the ground shape in the list. 33 of my grounds are still on the server and the locations and shapes are all fine on the list however it no longer shows me as the creator. Instead it says USER####. Also I have all my players and teams uploaded to community albeit slightly earlier versions. They also show USER#### as the creator. @HBK619 can you help?

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Exactly my question

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I didn't think I needed them after I'd sent them to BA. I thought a zip file was just a compressed copy of the original. I restored them back though. I'm not that tech savvy.

aabretz

Banned
Profile Flag
Australia
i not getting can you please show screenshot |? i tried all
Press down on top of the right stick like your pushing it down back into the game pad thur the back of it

360.jpg

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
If i was to guess i say yes prob mostly update to fix grounds ppl have made thats just my guess they might even unlock fielding or something.
Fixing grounds, surely that should be their priority..But unlock fielding I dont think as didnt see any locked tab of fielding in the practice menu..

aabretz

Banned
Profile Flag
Australia
Fixing grounds, surely that should be their priority..But unlock fielding I dont think as didnt see any locked tab of fielding in the practice menu..
oops i meant the batting and bowling the 2 that are still locked

Users who are viewing this thread