Cricket bat photo's

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
G'day
i'm not sure if this is the right forum to put this in. I want to start a thread(this one) where you post resembly good photo's of cricket bats for Bat makers. I am one of them and it's really hard to find some eg. I'm trying to do a Woodworm wand but can't find any decent photo's. So if you have a bat take a picture and post it or if you find one on the net.
CA
batod2.png

KAHUNA
kahunabp4.png

Last edited:

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
i mean the front and back not just apicture with a person batting. It's for bat makers to help them and me

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
yes i found some. But this thead is for people to post good up-close pictures of cricket bats and i'll put the pictures of the bats on first page so bat makers can just go to this thread and click on a bat photo they want and get it.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
i know it's a good idea so c'mon people and put pictures of bats in.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Question here: Wouldn't it be possible that posting the best of bat images can ruin the business of some of our batmakers as everyone will try to use to best quality image posted here? Therefore some bats may end up looking quite the same.

Anyhow here's a Kookaburra Kahuna:
6205.jpg

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
good question well maybe they can like try and make the bat by doing it hand made or maybe making the bats a different way

Users who are viewing this thread