Cricket Game for the Wii?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
BLIC 07 should be releasin on wii this year!

playkid12

Club Captain
wii is so awesome... played zelda on it and im hooked

a cricket game for the wii would be just incredible

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
wasnt that a vid on the net on youtube or something. someone playing wii on the PC.i am sure i have seen something like that. weird.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Get Life. Go play real thing.

What will be more fun a friend you can have banter with while playing original or a dumb AI which gets out for 0 every time.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Having recently toyed with Wii Fit, I'm quite confident you could make an interesting cricket game involving the balance board. There have been some interesting adaptations of the Wii hardware; Johnny Lee has demoed his Wii hacks on Youtube and at the TED conference.
http://www.ted.com/talks/view/id/245

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
That game is out in 11 days madman apparently, it's up on amazon too. I don't know what popcorn arcade is but it doesn't sound good. I'm going to buy it and find out soon enough, we'll see how terrible it is :D

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
AHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Popcorn Arcade - distributors: KOCK MEDIA
AHAHAHAHA :D :D :D

According to wiki:
wikipedia said:
Popcorn Arcade is the name of the label used by Data Design Interactive for releasing budget design Nintendo Wii console games. They are based in Stourbridge, near Birmingham in the United Kingdom, and are specialized in developing games designed to attract consumers through their superbly attractive covers. One of its most notable games is Rock N' Roll Adventures (A spoof of the Elvis lifestyle).

Doesn't sound good, budget games for a start, the selling point is the cover. Oh dear :D But they did make lego rock raiders and ninjabread man.

Users who are viewing this thread