Cricket in America

P

pcfan123

I am there! Who's coming down to Florida for a PC meet and greet and some International cricket in the USA!

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Not sure if I can make it this year, unfortunately. However, I reckon i'll make it for the rumored CL stuff in September. You think you can get to New York then, Hmarka?

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
why sri lanka and new zealand?

New Zealand v Australia would be better. or Aus v RSA, 2 good fielding teams, 2 good fast bowling teams. 2 white teams, so it will prove that its not a tweaking Indian sports! every 1 plays it not only Indians damn it!! :mad:

P

pcfan123

Not sure if I can make it this year, unfortunately. However, I reckon i'll make it for the rumored CL stuff in September. You think you can get to New York then, Hmarka?

Absolutly, I'll never turn down an oppertunity to go to NYC.

why sri lanka and new zealand?

Because Cricket New Zealand has been a saving grace for the USA. They have sent over many coaches before, let our u19 guys use their National Academy and they have set this event up (as much as some will try to convince you it was Lalit Modi)

God Bless the Kiwis! I finally get to see International Cricket!

P

pcfan123

Poor bugger :rtfl

I have seen it once, 1996 Quarter Final of the World Cup. RSA vs WI (lara century)

So the only cricket I have ever had the pleasure of seeing included Brian Lara, Curtly Ambrose and Jonty Rhodes. Not bad eh :)

Florida is too far for me.

Are you in the US? I thought you were in Serbia

P

pcfan123

WTF! No wonder our timings are similar. Well I hope to see you at the NYC CL event if it happens.

Florida is pretty far from me too, since FT Lauderdale is in the southern tip its almost a 14 hour drive. Only a $200 flight though

Last edited by a moderator:

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Because Cricket New Zealand has been a saving grace for the USA. They have sent over many coaches before, let our u19 guys use their National Academy and they have set this event up (as much as some will try to convince you it was Lalit Modi)

God Bless the Kiwis! I finally get to see International Cricket!

i was question Sri Lanka being there..

P

pcfan123

Yea its a bit lame having Sri Lanka but Im not complaining. Personally would have loved to see England or Australia but I'll take the Kiwis.

BTW our national Team will be playing both Sri Lanka and NZ in warm up matches so I hope to get there a day or two early to see those.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Should have had the West Indies. Florida is close to the Caribbean and some WI cricketers live in Florida.

P

pcfan123

Lol and the town Ft Lauderdale has 80,000 Americans of West Indian origin/immigrants in it.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
See it would only make sense if the people organizing this thing could think.

Users who are viewing this thread