Cricket Lunch, and Tea

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'd probably have some sort of energy drink or an actual cup of tea (Parle G biscuits mashed in ofcourse) in a tea break.

Lunch break would be for some real food :cool:

angryangy

ICC Chairman
On some interview, I think it was Karthik that said that some guys eat a full fledged meal and some guys eat nothing. I know for a fact that Sachin only has a few fruits for breakfast, that's all he was eating when I saw him at the breakfast table in Trinidad and Tobago. The other guys all had omelets mostly, some had cereal.

Personally I wouldn't eat much, a high energy snack and maybe a little pasta. As for tea I doubt they eat much at all.
Yeah, I think it would vary like this. Some of the Australians are known to eat several bowls of cereal.

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
For lunch they have things served up to them, like at Adelaide I think it was they always serve up some stew or something, that everyone loves. You can ask for something I suppose, as well.

For Tea, it would probably be a energy bar, or a quick snack, a biscuit or something, with a drink.

What does Warney eat? :p

Two sandwiches, I know that for a fact. I am not sure what is on them though, I heard it once from the commentators. I should have payed more attention. :p

He also loves baked beans.

Last edited:

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
For lunch they have things served up to them, like at Adelaide I think it was they always serve up some stew or something, that everyone loves. You can ask for something I suppose, as well.

I previously posted in this thread that Adelaide was famous for its plum chicken.

ajdude

International Coach
No, the Australians eat KFC Fillers, with Pup taking the orders. Roy's a bloody cheeky bugger, 'spraining' his ankle to get in first.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
:D

"Why did he have to use my name" :noway

I love those ads.

I like the one with Billy snoring. Though you can tell it is a different game because Clarke has his hair in the picture but the match is in Adelaide. I'll have a better look next time I watch the cricket.

ajdude

International Coach
I love those ads.

I like the one with Billy snoring. Though you can tell it is a different game because Clarke has his hair in the picture but the match is in Adelaide. I'll have a better look next time I watch the cricket.
"We have a new superstition for the team - everytime somebody bangs me on the head, it means they'll get KFC for lunch!" - Stuart Clark

"CRISPY STRIPS CRISPY STRIPS WICKED WINGS ORIGINAL RECIPE CHIPPIES CHIPPIES...REFRESHER TOWELS REFRESHER TOWELS"

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I like the one where they make it look like Roy is pretending to roll his ankle and then Clarke is like taking the piss outta him later.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
They all have assingned dietary programs...

But the main focus would be on rehydration... the powerade or gatorade is used so the body can maintain more water therefore maintaining the core body temperature and making sure cramps and muscle stiffness doesnt occur

Users who are viewing this thread