Cricket Street

Mikeyw12345

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I had the idea of a cricket street game. You could say you hit a car and you're out or hit over the fence.

embi

International Coach
Lol, street cricket would be fun to see. Maybe tie it in with Urban Cricket, with KP batting left handed as a sort of taunt etc... Be fun to see, but considering the trouble EA are going through to get a decent proper cricket game I can't see one in the making.
Maybe we could just mod The Cricket Project to make a street version? :D

Damn, I forgot to welcome you to the forums. Welcome mate.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Hit my car and you'll be knocked out :p

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I can see it now; Afridi and Pietersen with Pimped out gold bats, holding them one handed whilst Brett Lee steams in with his left hand whilst doing a cartwheel in his run up. In other words, I don't think this game will ever be made. :p

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I don't see the point. In my opinion computer games are virtual reality. You can play street cricket at any time, but you can't play at Lord's in a test match like you can in Cricket 2002. This is what games are for!

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
GrayNicolls said:
You can't play street cricket with Pietersen,Afridi or Lee though. :p
I could, although it would be Malcolm Pietersen, Bob Afridi and John Lee :p

I'm not sure I totally agree that computer games have to be realistic. Most of them are based in complete fantasy worlds. Having said that I dont think I'd ever purchase a computer game based on some kind of street cricket.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
I think the best way of achieving this, is if the makers of stick cricket did it

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
i was going to say that zoraz!

like fifa street is ok, but not enough for a full game, its should be a mini-game or budget release

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
evertonfan said:
I can see it now; Afridi and Pietersen with Pimped out gold bats, holding them one handed whilst Brett Lee steams in with his left hand whilst doing a cartwheel in his run up. In other words, I don't think this game will ever be made. :p

loooooooooooool post of the year!

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
This would probably be like backyard cricket or something, but it wouldn't work for cricket would it? Would be a funny unlockable though!

lloydc27

School Cricketer
yeah me and my mates often talk about this. Something like playing in a spare tennis court like at our club and using a tennis ball and a chair and playing six and out if it goes over the fence. May be a bit of a rip off of fifa street which is rubbish anyway :p

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
When they have street basketball, why not street cricket?
This would ROCK. Rubber/tennis ball.........hit cars, break windows ect your out. A brick as the stumps, or a wall, and only 1 batsman at a time. Fights in the field, no umps taunts ect ect. Awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread