Cricket Street

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
If England win the World Cup, then support of cricket in England would be very high and the game may be released.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
If Canada get past the group stages then EA might make another release

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I wouldn't have thought so Jaz. The street games all sell less than the original versions.

lancashire666

International Coach
someone should ring up EA and see how long they can pitch the idea to them before the phone gets hung up! ill put a ?5 on less than 15 seconds lol

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
lancashire666 said:
someone should ring up EA and see how long they can pitch the idea to them before the phone gets hung up! ill put a ?5 on less than 15 seconds lol

EA Sports or HB Studios need to get basic cricket right before they even think about making an urban game.

Also, I thought computer games were supposed to allow people to do what they can't do in real life. You can easily get a bat and ball and play cricket in the streets, but you can't captain a team to Ashes success.

lancashire666

International Coach
skateboarder said:
Also, I thought computer games were supposed to allow people to do what they can't do in real life.QUOTE]

how do you explain the popularity of the sims? thats a game imitating life.
and it would be great if EA could get a cricket game right, but lets just accept it aint going to happen anytime soon

Users who are viewing this thread