Cricket World Cup 2011 tracker

bkmadanwad

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

This is my first post on this forum. I have developed a program in Java to keep track of cricket world cup 2011. This program is similar to the Excel files, normally we receive during FIFA world cup.

You can download the program from
Cricket World Cup 2011

If any one uses the program and finds any problems with functioning or error in programing please let me know

I have also made programs in Java for scorebook, stats generatio and analysis, all these programs are in JAVA and free.

with best regards

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
Welcome to Planet Cricket
Well done on the program.In the stats also include nrr.Its RF/O-RA/O:)

----------

EDIT-I just realized that you have included it in points table.I guess we can't view the scorecard?
Nevertheless good work.:)

bkmadanwad

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
EDIT-I just realized that you have included it in points table.I guess we can't view the scorecard?
Nevertheless good work.:)

regarding the scorecards, as I have mentioned in my post that I also have some scorecard and stats generation program. So using those program I have generated scorecards and stats, you can see them at

http://www.bkmcric.com/bkmcwc2011/data/fixuters.html (in match click on scorecard)

Please note that these scorecards are not connected with the 2011 CWC tracker. you can download the scorecard program and help from the download page.

Users who are viewing this thread