Cricsim Nation of Origin Stats, Fixtures and Results (TEST STATS UP)

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Well the ROW seemed to need numbers so I was thinking they could have NZ since there's only one of you, but now they have as many as we do so you're back in anyway.

Last edited:

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
but i have over 100 more runs. Cheers for the stats Dean, keeps us interested durin the offseason :)

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
But your English, so you will score a hundred or two then be shite for the rest of your career...

..*Cough* Strauss*Cough*

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Note to everyone: 19 is a good average for a batsman. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Or i will score loads of hundreds in my first series in the shorter form and then go and demolish all opposition in tests too

..*cough* Pietersen*cough* :D

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Umm, look how I did in my last match, Joe.

***Cough***SuperhumanHussey***Cough***

Oi, Joe...Wanna have a little friendly competition? At the end of the Cricsim Origin, who ever has the most runs gets to make the other person have "Hooper is the boss at Cricsim, he is Australian and Australians will always be superior to the Poms", and if you score more then I will have "Leicester Fox is the boss at Cricsim, he is English and the English will always be superior to the Aussies".

Deal? Don't be a pussy.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Or i will score loads of hundreds in my first series in the shorter form and then go and demolish all opposition in tests too

..*cough* Pietersen*cough* :D
I like your sig :) But even though Israel is my equal favourite soccer team, I still want them to lose.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Lol well i've gone and got my averages ruined now and my team is falling to pieces arguing with each other but ok if you include the tests too ;)

Why Israel Dean and it's too late now they won :D

Users who are viewing this thread