Season 06/07 Stats and Inter-Forum Teams

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I think it's time to update the stats, I have a feelign the First Class Wickets Tally will have a new leader :D:D:D

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
We have dominated the season through teamwork rather than individual efforts, so its understandable we don't have too many players dominating the tables.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
nightprowler10 said:
We have dominated the season through teamwork rather than individual efforts, so its understandable we don't have too many players dominating the tables.
True that. :D

kuttakumar

International Coach
I am now the highest wicket taker for my team.Disappointingly, the Warriors are not doing too well this season.:(

squiz

International Coach
nightprowler10 said:
Translation: Everyone in our team is average and win games by making the opposition team have fits of laughter which distracts them.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
squiz said:
Translation: Everyone in our team is average and win games by making the opposition team have fits of laughter which distracts them.
Translation: I just cannot accept my team's defeat.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I am dominating with the ball these days, easily the best fc bowler, most wickets, best average and best innings!

Bilal91

International Coach
just wanted to ask about when the tables are going to be updated...

Users who are viewing this thread