Cristiano Ronaldo: Legend

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'd say right now Ronaldo is better than Bergkamp at his best, at the end of the day as attacking players it just comes down to end product and Ronnys producing it with amazing consistency. He hasn't done it consistently for 4 or 5 seasons though so can't say he's better yet, even Kevin Phillips had a good season :p

You would say Ronaldo is better than anyone let it be anything even better looking than Jessica Alba.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Alba couldn't make me spunk with her football skills whilst Ronaldos got the skills and the looks.

Monty57

Club Cricketer
Hes a great play but not the greatest thing on the planet. Phil Taylor is the greatest thing on the planet.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Hes a great play but not the greatest thing on the planet. Phil Taylor is the greatest thing on the planet.

If you rate greatness by the amount of girls a person can molest in a caravan, then Taylor's up there. Ronaldo > Taylor. I also doubt that Ronaldo has a very bad smell of B.O. I've had my picture taken with Taylor, and trust me, i've never known anyone to smell that bad, he made my clothes smell with his disgusting Body Odor. Horrible man, great darts player, disgusting man.

covlad-99

International Cricketer

I'm a huge fan of Darts, and I also think Phil Taylor is outstanding, but you can't compare Darts with football. Darts takes less skill at the top level. And I know Darts is bloody hard but to be as good as Ronaldo at football is about a million times harder than being as good as Phil Taylor is at Darts. Cristiano Ronaldo is the greatest footballer I have ever seen and he deserves every award thats going at the minute.
But really you can't compare Darts with football because they're so different.

covlad-99 added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

The fourth wow power leveling latest game in wow power leveling Warcraft series is ?wow power leveling?. Also known as wow power leveling, it represents a wow power leveling multiplayer online

???

covlad-99 added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

And I'm hearing that Real manager Bernd Schuster has said that Ronaldo will join Madrid. "Maybe not in the summer, but eventually he will wear the white shirt." Schuster's exact words (well, what I can remember from SkySportsNews :p)

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
He doesn't dive but don't worry you're Australian so your opinion on anything to do with football isn't valued anyway.

Last edited:

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
:p Well it's fairly apparent to anyone who watches him play every week that yes he goes down easily but he does not dive. Some people however are so stupid they would rather just say oh Ronaldo dives because they're jealous of how good a player he is and don't actually know anything about football or watch him.

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
:p Well it's fairly apparent to anyone who watches him play every week that yes he goes down easily but A) he does not dive. Some people however are so stupid they would rather just say oh Ronaldo dives because B) they're jealous of how good a player he is C) and don't actually know anything about football or watch him.

A) Then what would you call it? Falling?

B) I don't have any reason to be jealous, hes a great player, he just dives... ruins the sport.

C) hahahahahahahaha

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
A) You're an idiot.
B) You're an idiot
C) You're an idiot

Glad we got that cleared up :)

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Even though Ronaldo isn't the greatest player that ever lived, unless Australians acknowledge the sport's actual name, their opinion holds as much water as the hole in Tom's mum.

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
A) You're an idiot.
B) You're an idiot
C) You're an idiot

Glad we got that cleared up :)
Oh okay, nothing to say....
Even though Ronaldo isn't the greatest player that ever lived, unless Australians acknowledge the sport's actual name, their opinion holds as much water as the hole in Tom's mum.

Okay then

Association Football, happy? :)

Users who are viewing this thread