Cristiano Ronaldo: Legend

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
If there's contact he has every right to go down. If there's contact between the defending player and Ronaldo, then it's not a dive. Ronaldo goes down when he feels contact, but doesn't dive. There's a big difference. But being Australian, you fail to understand that difference !!

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
If there's contact he has every right to go down. If there's contact between the defending player and Ronaldo, then it's not a dive. Ronaldo goes down when he feels contact, but doesn't dive. There's a big difference. But being Australian, you fail to understand that difference !!

If the contact isn't forceful enough to topple him over then he has no right to "go down". Thats called cheating in other sports.

But being English you wouldnt have the brain capacity to understand other sports. I guess when Australia defeated England 3-1 it was just to hard to comprehend a nation which doesn't give a flying rats ass about "Associaition Football" actually beat a bunch of holligans :)

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
2003 or 2007 cos if I remember correctly, we beat them in both?

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
We're all hooligans yet you can't even spell the word. Oh the iorny. and that's deliberate, but I want to see if you're stupid enough to bite.

PhilD123

International Coach
I love Harry Kewell, may he stay at Liverpool for years to come. When he's fit, he's the final piece in the jigsaw.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I love Harry Kewell, may he stay at Liverpool for years to come. When he's fit, he's the final piece in the jigsaw.

Which explains why Liverpool came fourth.

Ah deeep!

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
If the contact isn't forceful enough to topple him over then he has no right to "go down". Thats called cheating in other sports.

But being English you wouldnt have the brain capacity to understand other sports. I guess when Australia defeated England 3-1 it was just to hard to comprehend a nation which doesn't give a flying rats ass about "Associaition Football" actually beat a bunch of holligans :)

I'm the one who doesn't have the capacity to understand other sports ? You're the one who's failing to understand the way that the foul rule works in football. So what if the rules are different in rugby and Aussie rules, football is a different sport, and thats the way that it works in football. Most of the premiership go down if theres contact in a decent position, Ronaldo, Arteta, Drogba, Gerrard, Joe Cole, the list goes on.

You beat us once. We're higher in the rankings, have a much better footballing history, and generally perform much better in the international competitions. A bunch of hooligans is a ludicrous insult as well, especially considering your heritage comes from the hooligans that were shipped over to your land when we were using it as the global litter bin of convicts ;).

Also, learn to spell before you insult my brain capacity :)

Users who are viewing this thread