Crowd images

viveksanthosh

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How about this one i edited. Look at this and tell me how is it? i have edited their dress

Attachments

• crowdtest1.jpg
    crowdtest1.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 128

wasi786

Club Cricketer
its wonderful when are v putting this stuff in our stadiums cant wait
:cheer :cheer :clap :p

vibs89

School Cricketer
Cool man i lik it keep it up budyyy but viveksanthosh how did u put the india logo jersey even i tried to put it its quite hard if u can explain me.

viveksanthosh

Club Cricketer
vibs89 said:
Cool man i lik it keep it up budyyy but viveksanthosh how did u put the india logo jersey even i tried to put it its quite hard if u can explain me.
its just simple. i just used brush option in paint and coloured it and there is an image of it in the attachment. i have added this animation in that crowd image
flag.gif

Attachments

• brush.JPG
    brush.JPG
    4.4 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

voldemort

International Coach
Dissapointment

WEll i have a dissapointing thing to say.The crowds won;t be as good as fifa's because consider this-- in pakistan, pak vs ind we make the crowds carrying pakistan flags and stuff and indian flag.but in the same stadium if we play end vs pak indian flag will not be replaced by eng flag will it?because the crowd doesnt change according to team it remains the same. So we will have to put only the home flags.:crying

Ramz

International Coach
Oh damn! how bout we make flags for certain grounds, for example Karachi for Pakistan and India and Lords for England and Australia etc... what im saying is that we have flags for 1 stadium per country

voldemort

International Coach
Werll that won't work because if it is a fixture by the cpu so for a test series between pak and eng at pakistan and karachi would be one of the location, then what would be the indian banners doing there?

voldemort

International Coach
So the solution is all the pak stadium should have pak banners all ind stadiums should have ind banners......

Ramz

International Coach
oh yeh.. so what shall we do now? or unless we have an flag option.. like you can choose your match.. and choose which flags you want there? would that be a option?

voldemort

International Coach
If you want more complications if we are having a world cup in england and the match is nzl vs nam what would the eng banners be doing there

Will p

International Cricketer
yeh, it would be good enough just to have the home falgs, so like voldemort said, pak for pak, eng for eng etc

Users who are viewing this thread