Da Vinci Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Bala said:
Have read all 4! Angels and Demons, Digital Fortress and Deception Point. Angels and Demons was pretty good IMO. But you can easily guess whos good and whos the villain in all the 4 books. Pretty easy and predictable, I should say.
Once you've read one of his books, it makes the others a bit more predictable. I really liked A&D, almost as much as Da Vinci Code. Deception Point read like a book based on a movie. I have yet to read Digital Fortress, is it worth reading?

BTW, love your new sig, lol.

Bala

International Coach
Digital Fortress IMO is the best thriller after A&D. Though very predictable the story moves within a timeframe, thus keeping it very engaging. I would recommend reading that!

Well, I hate Mr. Ed and Kev was kind enough to do this sig for me!

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
the owner of the movie has been arrested and he has jail for 10 years.. just heard in news...

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
i was reading this newspaper and i just read the Headline and this was written there..

Sureshot

Executive member
Farrukh_|$B said:
the owner of the movie has been arrested and he has jail for 10 years.. just heard in news...

What country are you in?

Nothing on the net, and it would have broken by now.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
andrew_nixon said:
Either give us a link, or cut the bullsh!t.

hey im not jokin here if i wanted to joke i would have joked in the humours forum i donno if u heard or not i read it in a newspaper and let me make it clear not the newspaper on the net a damn normal newspaper.. if i am wrong SORRY!

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
damn it :p it writes he could be for 10 years.. my mistake in typing guys sorry it writes he COULD be ... because its a movie against some religion.. thats what it says anyway i didnt watch it and donno wanna get in this.. again sorry for confusions here it wrote "could be"... u may continue talking about the movie.. sorry

Cricket_60

International Coach
Farrukh_|$B said:
hey im not jokin here if i wanted to joke i would have joked in the humours forum i donno if u heard or not i read it in a newspaper and let me make it clear not the newspaper on the net a damn normal newspaper.. if i am wrong SORRY!

Doesn't have to be a joke to be Bullsh!t :)

You should get a different newspaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread