Dada to be removed as Kolkata Knight Riders captain?

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I doubt it. SRK is a pretty big fan of the senior cricketers and last season was all about letting them captain the sides after so many years of service etc. Plus, he'd be the target of the entire city of Kolkata if he dropped Sourav. :p

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ganugly has deserved it. Yeah, I can imagine Kolkota if Dada gets stripped of the captaincy. It would be hectic.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
i would love it ...but then KKR would lose fans, so i dont want it

King Cricket

International Coach
i would love it ...but then KKR would lose fans, so i dont want it

Why exactly would you "love" it? I say, give Dada some time. Last year's IPL was just his first T-20 tournament as a captain. He is quite experienced now, let's see how he fairs this year. If he fails, then we can think about changing our captain.

BTW, these Corporates have no patience at all! First Dravid, then Laxman, now Dada. Give them some time- they are all quite inexperienced in this format! First let them get accustomed with this type of a game, surely they are not called the Fab Four for nothing, I'm sure that they will learn if you give them some time - cricket is a game of patience and only patience.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Ganguly was awesome last year. His last two innings iirc were 90's, and one time single handedly won it for KKR with an absolutely awesome innings.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One and only Ricky Ponting :) SRK is his 1st chice :)

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
All Indians hate Ricky Ponting :p. If SRK wants to please the most populated (and most moody :p) city in the world, he'll know what to do. ;)

King Cricket

International Coach
^All Indians used to hate Ricky Ponting. After seeing how politely and how well he behaved with some of our(KKR) youngsters in last year's IPL our viewpoint has changed completely. He was quite like the KKR mentor, never too busy to help or guide them. And we all really want to forget the Sydney test.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I heard it will be McCullum.

Ganguly deserves another chance

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
All Indians hate Ricky Ponting :p. If SRK wants to please the most populated (and most moody :p) city in the world, he'll know what to do. ;)

Kolkata is a huge fan of Australian cricket team :) Steve Waugh,Adam Gilchrist, Hayden , Punter ..etc has done many things :) in Kolkata there are lot of people who like Punter.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Kolkata is a huge fan of Australian cricket team :) Steve Waugh,Adam Gilchrist, Hayden , Punter ..etc has done many things :) in Kolkata there are lot of people who like Punter.

Yes but I'm sure the majority of Kolkota will opt for Dada ;)

Users who are viewing this thread