Daniel Vettori Hints At Ball Tampering

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
There was no tampering, they just bowled well. At least our side made the Super 8's and weren't bettered by Ireland.

LMAF, ok you didnt even get it, so grow up and learn some sarcasam, or you can go ask n3wu$3r, he will explain it to you.

and at least we dont get bowled under 100 runs on a T20 match.

Those pitches were terrible. Considering he scored 2 fifties and took a bag on one of them at least he's honest. We never lost to Bangladesh thanks.

were you stoned when that happened? you were complaining about the pitch after that lose, just like your stoner skipper was complaning about it.

you fans and you skipper are the exctly the same same, cant take in a defeat, look for excuses.

i am so glad NZ didnt make it...

irottev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i am so glad NZ didnt make it...

We did make it. We made it to the top 8 which is about where I expected. It's about an average result for us. Considering we lost a star player early on and had injuries throughout I never expected us to win the tournament.

and at least we dont get bowled under 100 runs on a T20 match.

I guess, but hey, you get bowled out under 100 in test matches and ODIs enough to make up for that.

I honestly just wish you'd drop it. I'd moved on until you started this rubbish again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread