• Am i good at modding

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Am i very bat at modding

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since AC13 is a flop, thinking of returning back to mod this game.
Should I???
Reply with yes or no
:D:D

Mod Ashes 2009 in such a way that we can send a copy to Mike to show that we can develop a better cricket game with a decent source code just by modding and not even knowing the code! :)

or you could just buy Don Bradman 14

Mod Ashes 2009 in such a way that we can send a copy to Mike to show that we can develop a better cricket game with a decent source code just by modding and not even knowing the code! :)

or you could just buy Don Bradman 14

@MadhavanGovind, well said. Will try my best :D
@frediskin of course I will buy DBC14, but that doesn't mean I will stop modding AC09 :yes

but yeah DAP you are an amazing modder and i would love it if u could make a comeback :), im really pumped for the ashes and i would love it if u made the new Australia and England kits

----------

i want to start doing some ashes cricket modding , i've done modding before with, Cricket 07, Rugby 08 FIFA, i know how to do it, i just need to get good at making kits

^ I will try the ashes kits soon. Please mod AC09, this forum really needs a new modder :thumbs:thumbs

^ I will try the ashes kits soon. Please mod AC09, this forum really needs a new modder :thumbs:thumbs

yeah i will try , i just need a bit of help on how the kit templates work, then i can start making some kits :)

Thank You mate

Also someone needs to make Indias new kit and South Africa's new OdI kit :)

fgfgfgdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdf.JPG
Thank You mate

Also someone needs to make Indias new kit and South Africa's new OdI kit :)

Had a go at these a while ago, sorry for the terrible quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread