DBC 17 graphics downgraded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraa

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
There is no better way of explaining the downgrade of graphics better than what I did. What are you trying to tell me? "During the game, when the batsman hit the ball i saw the graphics getting low" Well doesn't make sense does it? It's a simple fact, i think they hv been downgraded overall from all my experience.

I also don't think a CEO should behave in the way he is doing now. I wrote in a kind way, no need to be crying or anything. Didn't say game will look bad when it comes out too -_-.

"I saw graphics getting low"? How does that make any sense? Did the game become pixelated? Did the game freeze? How do you know it was not your machine's performance that caused "graphics getting low"?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
There is no better way of explaining the downgrade of graphics better than what I did. What are you trying to tell me? "During the game, when the batsman hit the ball i saw the graphics getting low" Well doesn't make sense does it? It's a simple fact, i think they hv been downgraded overall from all my experience.

I also don't think a CEO should behave in the way he is doing now. I wrote in a kind way, no need to be crying or anything. Didn't say game will look bad when it comes out too -_-.

Good job on ignoring the one post that completely shut down your argument.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The expectation that anyone here is allowed a comment except myself is laughable in the extreme.

If you were to say you don't like the style, then you have a debate. To say there is a lowering of the bar in terms of graphical quality is ridiculous and is not borne out by the screenshots and video of the Academy that are clearly available for you to see.

My initial comment stands, indeed now more so.

AliKhan215

Club Captain
The expectation that anyone here is allowed a comment except myself is laughable in the extreme.

If you were to say you don't like the style, then you have a debate. To say there is a lowering of the bar in terms of graphical quality is ridiculous and is not borne out by the screenshots and video of the Academy that are clearly available for you to see.

My initial comment stands, indeed now more so.

As i said before, lets see how it is when the game comes out as im buying it for the purpose of my hobby, which is cricket.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
And with that, this thread is closed. If you're going to make a claim, contribute to the conversation by actually backing it up with evidence.

If you want to be ignorant or racist, do it elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread