DBC14 In Sa- 4th of April on PS3+Xbox

It's going to be an awesome weekend! I just need the Stormers to win a game of rugby....

This thread has kept us sane through all this mix up...

I think we have won, the running around, emails, calls and all

+ the call I made to Zuma, lol

We will be playing DBC14 this weekend

#Proteafire

Awesome news, can't wait for Friday now, anyone received a sms or confirmation from BT games yet?

Will probably take a while though

Awesome news, can't wait for Friday now, anyone received a sms or confirmation from BT games yet?

Will probably take a while though

Stock will probably only arrive at stores today and tomorrow morning. After all the delays etc, they will want to make sure stock arrives before confirming something again.

Yipeee :clap:clap:cheers

Megarom Interactive (Pty) Ltd., South Africa?s leading importer and distributor of interactive video games, today announced that Don Bradman Cricket 14, coming out on XBOX360 and PlayStation 3. Is back on track to be released for the original date, April 4th.

Megarom has been working closely with it?s partners as to not dissapoint fans for the release of Don Bradman?s Cricket 14 which was suffering from shipping and production issues. Megarom is happy to report that the game has now reached our warehouses and is being shipped out to retailers on urgent delivery in order to reach the April 4th Launch date, just in time for South Africa to take on India.
- See more at: Don Bradman Cricket 14 Back on Track for Release | Megarom

Awesome stuff! Now for a weekend of playing cricket, rugby, dbc14 and watch sme rugby!

Going to BT games a bit later to try and see if I can get a copy or at least find out if they have received stock.

Going to BT games a bit later to try and see if I can get a copy or at least find out if they have received stock.

That would be awesome. I have emailed Terry this morning to confirm that stock will be available tomorrow, will let you guys know.

Well the one positive about getting the game later than other countries is that they have already identified the major issues.

Well the one positive about getting the game later than other countries is that they have already identified the major issues.

Remember in South Africa we already have enough to complain about, so we end up not complaining if games are minor buggy

----------

Just got SMS from BT stating release is tomorrow and must wait for individual store to SMS me for pickup

Yeap received the same SMS , so its at BT games Headoffice , now just needs to get to Potchefstroom .......

Guys , we really need to get each others details for a South African server of sorts. I edited my profile to show my PSN ID. >Springbokgamer< for those that cannot find the small icon in my profile.

I suggest some of the younger more energetic gamers among us , start a new South African DBC players thread , where you update the first page with all the PSN Id`s of us Saffas , after they post it below . Because I`m sure as hell even with a 4 Mb line we are gonna struggle to play against international opposition.

Who will take care of this for us ?

I've also got my sms this morning saying that I can pick up copy tomorrow from BT GAMES

Hi Guys, do we know why we're only getting this tomorrow though? It's been released in Aust and NZ already so surely we can release here too? We've always shared the same release dates with Aust and NZ so I just find it odd that we dont release in SA today.

Users who are viewing this thread