2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
lol SnowyCasanova

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
These are some pretty freakin awesome work snowy. Glad to see the pc users are ripping the benefits.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
iDv0YR3.png

Now available in my Downloads thread. I'm going to hold off doing the four remaining Big Bash teams for the time being because it appears as though all teams are changing jersey next season.

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
anyone doing it for ipl or indian team, @grkrama you can help me start with kit mods , i have a lot of free time on hands now a days.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
because it appears as though all teams are changing jersey next season.

FWIW, That's mostly why I haven't started modding yet... since the World Cup is around the corner and I imagine all the kits will be changing for a lot of teams in that tournament. ...and I'm having too much fun with the online portion! But great kits all the same Snowy, some really classy stuff.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
FWIW, That's mostly why I haven't started modding yet... since the World Cup is around the corner and I imagine all the kits will be changing for a lot of teams in that tournament. ...and I'm having too much fun with the online portion! But great kits all the same Snowy, some really classy stuff.

Plus teams like Sri Lanka and Pakistan seemingly change their kit every 6 months regardless.

6ers_web_630_423_KINGSGROVE2.ashx

I'm assuming these are the new Thunder and Sixers kits (sponsored by Majestic). Both massive downgrades on the previous Kooga gear...Scorchers and Heat have definitely made significant changes too

Users who are viewing this thread