Deep heat...

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I accidently got some on my balls after applying it to my inner thigh(sport injury). SO MUCH PAIN. I had a cold bath and they seems a bit better. My balls are very red atm...

So just wondering has anyone else experienced something like this?

P

pcfan123

From experience no, but in high school sometimes people would put IcyHot in other peoples jockstraps (box) in the football lockers. Was hilarious

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
I use deep heat, or cream similiar to deep heat a hell of a lot due to sport. It's good if your a bit sore. Never gotten it on the private's though.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
I'm sure one of the Auckland players put deep heat in Scott Styris box the other day... :laugh

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Been there done that got the t-shirt and all... I quickly learnt to be alot more careful with the deep heat spray afterwards!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Speaking of Deep Heat, I got some Voltarol the other day for my idiot shoulder which is playing up again. The chemist said it's the best - it's also the most expensive; ?4.80 for a tiny 30g tube! I've never tried Deep Heat before, how is it for little twinges in the shoulders and back? Is it better than Ralgex - that's what I've been using for a long time, but I'm not sure how effective it is.

@OP: Ouch - I can imagine what getting Ralgex on that area must feel like - be careful! :D

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Out of curiosity, why would you use deep heat? I've never used the stuff in my life, but have seen other people use it before and after sports. What does it do? Why dose it seem so commonly used?

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Out of curiosity, why would you use deep heat? I've never used the stuff in my life, but have seen other people use it before and after sports. What does it do? Why dose it seem so commonly used?
For muscle pain. Helps me when I strain muscles.

P

pcfan123

It heats up your muscles and relaxes them. Next time you have a cramp (especially on your calves) try to rub/spray some on there and it will let you fight through it for a bit.

ALso you can put some on your teammates boxes for comedic effect.

Users who are viewing this thread