Demo Details

Chimp132

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
any time of the day ? i could get up a bit earlier before school and download it ;) lol

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Yeps, gives us a lot of time to get it 50 overs :p

No RG has said it will be tommorrow morning. he didnt specify the time but tommorrow morning. Also more news coming from his end at around 11am :)

Chimp132

International Cricketer
lol, yeah thats what i thought, in that case i ll come home at lunch and download it, or skive 4th lesson and have a 2hr lunch, it ll take me a hour to master the contolls lol

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
barmyarmy said:
Demo will be released tomorrow morning and I will take a look at extending it to 50 overs (:p) when I get back from work tomorrow.

Excellent news. I have a hospital appointment tomorrow so I'm not at school!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Chimp132 said:
lol, yeah thats what i thought, in that case i ll come home at lunch and download it, or skive 4th lesson and have a 2hr lunch, it ll take me a hour to master the contolls lol

:noway Bunk school for a demo :p

D

Deleted member 11215

this is great news but i cant wait for people to say how crap it is tomorrow. it always happens... massive build up. then people play one shot and say its crap.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Well my hopes aren't extremely high after BLIC2005, but this could be good. Could give my new broadband a real good test run to see if I can get 450mb in 50 minutes.

D

Deleted member 11215

nope 450mb is what RG has said so should be that. should be a pretty quick download for me :).

etho11

International Cricketer
theres a commentary and no commentary versions so i expect the no commentary one to be around 450Mb

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Codemasters said:
Codemasters have revealed that a demo for the forthcoming Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 will be released tomorrow (8th March 2007) at around 11am.

Link.

Can't wait to get my hands on this demo for once!

Users who are viewing this thread