Demo expander

It most likely doesn't work because the game is storing the values at different memory addresses on different systems.

How did you search for the overs? 0.0, 0.1, 0.2 etc or 1, 2, 3?

Benj said:
It most likely doesn't work because the game is storing the values at different memory addresses on different systems.

How did you search for the overs? 0.0, 0.1, 0.2 etc or 1, 2, 3?

Abh said:
i think the game uses dma

Seems like we have lot of experts working at it :hpraise , so we should have some crack soon :cheers

LOL @ gas

But on a serious note, has anyone got this unlimted overs thing to work, if so, could you give us a detailed explanation of what you did e.g. when you opened the icc and blic files and when you opened tsearch etc.
Many Thanks.

Dont think anyone has got it to work yet, except its creator.

i run the demo then open process, icc2007.exe nothing comes up !!!!

I've managed to make a trainer that locks the overs at 0. It only works for batting at the moment, I'm going to add bowling quickly then post it and cross my fingers and hope it doesn't only work for me.

hav u resolved the static address

Last edited:
Turns out the batting one worked for bowling anyway.

I've come up with 43FB39 as the address that ticks the over count up 1 at the end of every over. I'm 90% sure this is static.

Only problem is that because it's made in TMK the hook for using hotkeys shows up as a virus so I can't upload it to my webspace. :rolleyes:

When any of you have resolved the expander problem could you upload it here and give us instructions on how to use it ??

Benj said:
I believe so.

I've uploaded what I made here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3tni0gyqj53

It's extremely basic as I did it quickly (two buttons and some text). If you load the game, then load the trainer and click lock overs it should work fine.

Cheers sweet pea ill give it a bash. :thumbs

I can confirm that this works. :cool:

Last edited:
The_gas said:
Cheers sweet pea ill give it a bash. :thumbs

I can confirm that this works. :cool:
Excellent. I've got to go out for a couple of hours but I'll work on cleaning up the looks a bit when I get back.

Users who are viewing this thread