difficulty patch is great....!!! - but bowling is easy n not for test

tutsipoppy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[color=#000000:post_uid5]hi..........

the difficulty patch is great but the bowling is way toooo easy in terms that the CPU doest't attempts aggressive shots and plays defensive.

could u please edit the patch so that the CPU plays some aggressive shots to get a good start.......as it will increase realism.....and intensity of the game.

n one more point,,....THE PATCH IS NOT FOR TEST MATCHES.......why..?.......this patch in test matches will test our abilities of playing cricket 2002 to the extreme level......with all these pace and extreme swing n spin........test matches will be a please to play.........

so plase also edit the patch to make it available even for test matches..........plz consider.

this edited patch will sure catch the eye of every cricket 2002 player round the globe n take the game to the highest realism level.

thanks......plz.....EDIT THE PATCH.!!!![/color]

S

sonic

tutsi, you need the stroke patch, which is on the site still i believe. the cPU will be prepared to take on more of your bowling and will sweep yer yorker balls 9instead of defending them)...get that mate :P :;):

tutsipoppy

School Cricketer
[color=#000000:post_uid8]i surely have all the patches to make the battinng more aggressive...........

but untill the CPU's A.I is not changes.....the problem will not end..............

SO ITS MY REQUEST TO ALL U GREAT DEVELOPERS TO INRODUCE A PTCH TO MAKE THE A.I OF BATSMAN REALISTIC.

AND ALSO THE A.I OF BOWLERS TOO.....COZ THEY NEVER COME AROUND THE WICKET.....OR MAKE SOME INTERESTING BOWLING OR FIELDING CHANGES.

PLZ....THINK OVER MY SUGGESTIONS.

THANKS[/color]

MTS

School Cricketer
[color=#000000:post_uid12]Hi there,

I see that you all have the difficultpatch from www.cricket2002.tk (or from somewhere else).

I downloaded it today but i cannot install the patch :( :(
I read the readme-file but i could not make the patch work.

so can someone please tell me how to install it :) :(

THANX[/color]

zifajee

School Cricketer
You only need to copy and past config file in cricket2002 directory.It is enough and make sure you are playing in normal mode.I will suggest u to use zamhrill saf to enhance the gameplay of it.good luck with it. bye

Users who are viewing this thread